HDFC Bank FD Rates: HDFC Bank is the largest private bank in India. This bank offers an attractive fixed deposit savings scheme. If you have a savings account with HDFC Bank, you can get good returns on your fixed deposit investments. The Reserve Bank of India has changed the repo rate several times this year. After this, HDFC Bank increased the interest rate on Fixed deposits under Rs 2 crores to 7 percent for the general public. You can open your FD account at HDFC Bank with a minimum of Rs.5000.
HDFC Bank FD Rates
The bank currently offers an interest rate of 3% on fixed deposits maturing in 7 to 29 days and 3.50% on those maturing in 30 to 45 days. HDFC Bank offers a 4.50% interest rate on FDs maturing in 46 to 6 months and a 5.75% interest rate on FDs maturing in 6 to 9 months. After the increase in repo rates by RBI, HDFC Bank has increased the rate of all its fixed deposit schemes, hence 6.00% to 6.50% on fixed deposits maturing in 9 months 1 day to 1 year, and 1 year to 15 months started providing.
On FDs maturing in 15 months to 5 years, the bank is now offering an interest rate of 7.00%, and on those maturing in 5 to 10 years, HDFC Bank is now offering an interest rate of 7% each.
Must Read this: – HDFC Bank Personal Loan Apply Online
HDFC Bank FD Rates for Domestic Below Rs. 2 crore – General Public (HDFC Bank FD Rates)
|Period||General Public Rates (p.a.)|
|7 – 29 days||3.00%|
|30 – 45 days||3.50%|
|46 – 6 months||4.50%|
|6 months 1 day to 9 months||5.75%|
|9 months 1 day to 1 year||6.00%|
|1 year to 15 months||6.50%|
|15 months 1 day to 5 years||7.00%|
|5 – 10 years||7.00%|
HDFC Bank FD Rates are subject to change from time to time. Applicable interest rates will be given on the date/time or receipt of the funds by the bank.
Features and Benefits of HDFC Bank Fixed Deposits
If you want to open your Fixed Deposit account in HDFC Bank, then you should know about the features and benefits of HDFC FD.
- Returns are guaranteed on the money kept in Fixed Deposit.
- If you have a savings account with HDFC Bank, you can open your Fixed Deposits account easily
- If you reinvest your money, then you get the benefits of compound interest.
- Due to the current interest rate, you can double your investment very quickly.
- The money invested under Fixed Deposits is not exposed to market risk.
- Within Fixed Deposits, you get a tax saving Fixed Deposits scheme, in which you get an income tax rebate under Section 80C.
Fixed deposits are widely preferred by many as it offers guaranteed returns. When you invest money in fixed deposits, you can grow your savings for a financially secure future. At HDFC Bank, you can enjoy attractive FD interest rates that give you guaranteed returns regardless of market risk.
How to invest in HDFC Bank FD?
To open an HDFC Bank FD account, you must have an HDFC savings account. After that, you can open your FD account in different ways like Mobile App, Net Banking, and offline.
You can open your FD account in HDFC Bank through net banking. So, you have to follow some easy steps, which are mentioned below:
- Login to the Net Banking account.
- Under the Transact tab, choose the Open Fixed Deposits option.
- Next, choose the branch and fill out the tenure of the FD and investment amount. Furnish nominee details. Click on the Continue button, and then lastly confirm the details provided.
- An investor can immediately download the fixed deposit receipt of the deposit.
HDFC Mobile App
Follow the steps mentioned ahead to open an FD account via HDFC Bank Mobile App-
- Download the HDFC Bank App and sign in.
- Go to the main menu option, and under the ‘Save’ tab, choose the ‘Deposit’ option to proceed.
- Next, choose the ‘Open Fixed Deposit’ option.
- Fill out all the necessary deposit details and nominee information.
- After confirmation, the fixed deposit receipt/advice will be available for download immediately.
Opening HDFC Bank FD Offline
For HDFC Bank FD Account Offline, you need to visit the nearest HDFC Bank Branch and fill HDFC Bank FD Application Form. For the successful processing of the application, an FD receipt will be provided by HDFC Bank.