SBI BPCL Credit Card is a co-branded credit card. This credit has been launched by SBI in association with Bharat Petroleum and comes with an excellent offer of 4.5% cashback on fuel purchases at BPCL petrol pumps. Additionally, 5X reward points can be earned on groceries, movie tickets, dining, etc.
If you want for SBI BPCL Credit Card, here we will tell you about the features, benefits, and charges of this card and also provide the link to apply.
Must Read this: – SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card – Features & Benefits, Apply Now
SBI BPCL Credit Card Review
|Card Name||BPCL SBI Credit Card|
|Joining Fee||INR 499|
|Annual Fee||INR 499 (Reversed on spending Rs. 50,000 in a year)|
|Welcome Gift||Get 2,000 Activation Bonus Reward Points worth INR 500 on payment of the joining fee|
|Best Feature||4.25% Value back – 13x Reward Points on fuel purchases at BPCL petrol pumps. Maximum 1300 Reward Points per billing cycle|
|SBI BPCL Credit Card Customer Care Number||1860-180-1290|
SBI BPCL CREDIT CARD
Must Read this: – SBI Credit Cards – Features & Eligibility Criteria Apply Online
Features of SBI BPCL Credit Card
This credit card comes with attractive offers. If you want to take this credit card, you need to know about the features of this card. Below you have been told about features that will help you get this card.
- 4.25% Value back – 13x Reward Points on fuel purchases at BPCL petrol pumps. Maximum 1300 Reward Points per billing cycle
- Get 2,000 Activation Bonus Reward Points worth INR 500 on payment of the joining fee
- 3.25% + 1% Fuel surcharge waiver on every BPCL transaction upto ₹ 4000 (exclusive of GST and other charges)
- 5X Reward Points on every ₹ 100 spent at Groceries, Departmental Stores, Movies & Dining (Up to 5000 Reward Points per month)
- Get 1 Reward Point for every Rs. 100 spent on non-fuel retail.
- Maximum surcharge waiver of Rs. 100 in a billing cycle, which is equivalent to an Annual Savings of Rs.1200
- Your BPCL SBI Card is an international credit card and can be used at over 24 million outlets worldwide, including 3,25,000 outlets in India.
- With your BPCL SBI Card, you can empower your family with add-on cards for your parents, spouse, children, or siblings above the age of 18 years.
- Pay your electricity, telephone, mobile, and other utility bills using the Easy Bill Pay facility on your BPCL SBI Card.
- With Balance Transfer Facility, transfer the outstanding balance of other bank credit cards to your BPCL SBI Card and avail of a low-interest rate and pay back in EMIs.
- Flexible Instant Redemption Program at select 1200 BPCL petrol pumps.
- No minimum threshold of Reward Points for redemption.
Key Benefits of SBI BPCL Credit Card
Sign-up Bonus: With the SBI BPCL Credit card, you get a bonus or gift as a thank-you for signing up. The benefit is to offset any joining fees already paid by the subscriber.
Rewards: By using SBI BPCL Credit Card, you get Reward Points under many offers, which you can use to online purchase many products. These reward points can be accumulated to obtain a great gift, which makes credit cards even more popular.
Low interest: The credit limit available on a credit card is a kind of unsecured loan, which you can use anytime as an instant personal loan. You are charged a lower interest rate for converting your credit limit into a loan. In such a situation, a BPCL credit card proves to be very beneficial for you.
CIBIL Score improvement: At present, CIBIL Score plays a good role in our life. We need a loan to fulfill our financial needs. Any bank, NBFC, and financial institution check the CIBIL score of the person before giving a loan. When you pay your credit bill regularly, a Credit card helps us improve your CIBIL score fast.
Balance Transfer: With Balance Transfer Facility, transfer the outstanding balance of other bank credit cards to your BPCL SBI Card and avail of a low-interest rate and pay back in EMIs.
Must Read this: – Au Small Finance Bank Credit Card Online Apply
SBI Card Other Fees and Charges
|Type of fees||Charges|
|Joining Fee||Rs. 499 (plus applicable taxes)|
|Renewal Fee||Rs. 499|
|Renewal Fee reversed||Spend Rs 50,000 or more on your SBI BPCL Credit Card, and the annual fee will be waived Off.|
|Finance charge||3.5% on all unsecured SBI Credit Cards|
|Cash Advance Fees||A transaction fee of 2.5% or Rs 500 whichever is higher at domestic ATMs |
2.5% or Rs 500, whichever is higher at international ATMs will be levied.
|Cash Payment fee||Rs 250 + GST|
|Finance Charges||Up to 3.50% per month (42% per annum)|
|Payment Dishonor||2% of Payment Amount (minimum charges Rs 500)|
|Rewards Redemption Fee||Rs 99/-|
|Card Replacement Fee||Rs 100/- to Rs 250/- (Rs 1500/- for Aurum)|
|Cheque Payment Fee||Rs 100/-|
|Processing Fee on all Rent Payment||Rs 99/-|
|Dynamic & Static Conversion Markup Fee||3.50% (For All Cards Except Elite & Aurum) |
1.99% (For Elite & Aurum Cardholders Only)
|Interest Fee period||20 to 50 days|
Must Read this: – Bank of Baroda Credit Card Features & Benefits Apply Online Now
Eligibility Criteria for SBI BPCL Credit Card
- Employment type: Salaried & Self-employed
- The primary cardholder should be between the age of 21 to 65 Years (Salaried), 21 to 70 years (Self-employed)
- The individual should either be a Resident of India or a Non-Resident Indian.
- The customer’s mobile number should be linked with Aadhar Card.
- Minimum Monthly Income: 20,000 for Salaried & 30,000 for Self Employed
- Minimum CIBIL Score Required 730+
Documents for SBI BPCL Credit Card application:
- PAN card photocopy
- Color photograph
- Latest pays lip/Form 16/IT return copy as proof of income
- Residence proof Passport/Ration Card/ Electricity bill/ Landline telephone bill.
- Identity proof Passport/ Driving license/ PAN card/ Aadhaar card.
- Latest Income Tax Return/Audit proof, balance sheet, or P&L statement/Business financial statements.
How to Apply for SBI BPCL Credit Card online?
Applying for SBI BPCL Credit Card is easy. Give your fuel spending some extra mileage with BPCL SBI Credit Card. Enjoy 4.25% value-back on fuel purchases at BPCL petrol pumps and many more benefits. Before filling out the credit card form, you must fulfill the abovementioned conditions. If you do this, you can apply for a credit card by following some easy steps.
- Click on the link below to Apply for SBI BPCL Credit Card.
- The customer has to enter their first, middle, and last name along with their mobile number and accept the terms & conditions.
- Enter PAN, and date of birth again and proceed to the next page. Enter the mother’s name, and email id and declare her nationality as Indian.
- Add professional detail such as Salaried/Self-employed, workplace address, etc.
- For the last step, the customer needs to complete the KYC process wherein the customer has to access Digilocker and provide access to address and identity proof.
- If the customer’s address in the government ID is the permanent Address, enter the current address of the customer and confirm.
- After the application ID is generated, the customer will be redirected to the VKYC page or will be soon called by the SBI Cards executive to complete the process by physical verification.
- Once the bank approves a credit card application, it may take up to 7-20 working days for the credit card to reach the customer’s registered address.
You can also visit any SBI branch near you to apply for a credit card. To do this, you must have a savings account with the State Bank of India, and you will also need to submit the required documents along with the credit card form. If you wish to apply for SBI Banking Partner Card, you will need to visit the partner branch to complete the application process.
Must Read this: – Standard Chartered Credit Card available with Attractive Offers, Apply Online
SBI Card Payment
Credit card bill payments can be done online or offline mode. You can choose one of the following methods to pay your bills online:
Online: You can quickly pay your credit card bill online. You can pay your Credit Card bill by logging into your SBI Net banking. You can use NEFT, UPI, etc., and pay your credit card bill online. Enjoy the convenience of paying directly from your State Bank of India account with the auto debt features.
SBI Mobile Apps: Paying your credit card bills is now in your hands pay your credit card bills using your mobile phone. Use SBI YONO App or SBI Card Mobile App to Pay Bills on the SBI BPCL Credit Card. You can track your credit card transaction through both SBI Mobile Apps.
Manual Drop Box: You can pay your monthly bill payment through a cheque. You can drop your check in the drop box.
How to Contact SBI Card Customer Care?
By Phone: You can call the company’s customer care number on 1860-180-1260
Email: You can also contact customer care through email. Below is the email address for specific queries:
- Credit Card Related queries: [email protected]
SBI Cards & Payment Services Ltd.
DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C,
12th Floor, Block 2, Building 3, DLF Cyber City,
Gurgaon -122002(Haryana) India.
Must Read this: – IDFC First Bank Credit Card Apply Online Now
What is a Credit Card?
A credit card is a financial product offered by banks and non-banking financial companies (NBFCs). It gives cardholders access to instant credit. The amount of credit varies depending on several factors like age, the income of the cardholder, etc. Cardholders seeking credit using a credit card can pay it back in one go or in installments within the stipulated due date.
What are the benefits of the SBI BPCL Credit Card?
This credit has been launched by SBI in association with Bharat Petroleum and comes with an excellent offer of 4.5% cashback on fuel purchases at BPCL petrol pumps. Additionally, 5X reward points can be earned on groceries, movie tickets, dining, etc.
Can I use my credit card for international transactions?
You can use your SBI BPCL Credit Card for international transactions. They are more helpful than other credit cards in the market as they come with a forex markup of only 3.5% of the transaction value.
What is the use of the SBI BPCL Credit Card?
The card comes with a welcome bonus and attractive reward points, with a complete waiver of renewal fees. Give your fuel spending some extra mileage with BPCL SBI Credit Card. Enjoy 4.25% value-back on fuel purchases at BPCL petrol pumps and many more benefits. Additionally, you can earn 5X reward points on other purchases.
How to get SBI BPCL Credit Card Online?
To apply for the SBI BPCL Credit Card, you can do so through offline and online methods as well. You can apply for the card offline, by visiting the branch of the State Bank of India or by contacting SBI customer care.
Through online methods, you can apply for the card through the link provided by us. Now you can apply for SBI Credit Card by clicking on this link. On clicking the link, a form will open, which you have to fill out by following the instructions given above.
How to Contact SBI BPCL Credit Card Customer Care?
You can also call the customer care number 1860-180-1290 for any related query to SBI Credit Card. You can also get your questions answered by sending mail to [email protected]
How to close an SBI BPCL Credit Card account?
If you want to cancel or close your card, you can call or write to SBI or call their card helpline. Once you request account closure, the bank will terminate your account. Remember that your credit card will be closed only when you have paid all your dues.