The SBI Card Pulse Credit Card comes with exciting welcome gifts, benefits, and features with health benefits, and you get a Noise ColorFit Pulse 2 Max Smart Watch worth Rs. 5,999 against the joining fee. If you want a pulse credit card, you must be aware of the features, benefits, and charges of an SBI pulse credit card.
Here you will get detailed information about why you should apply for SBI Card Pulse, as well as you will be provided with a button link to apply.
SBI Card Pulse Details
|Credit Card Name||SBI Card Pulse, Fitness focus Card|
|Annual Fees||Rs 1,499 (reversed on annual spends of Rs 2 lakhs)|
|Welcome Gift||Noise ColorFit Pulse 2 Max Smart Watch worth Rs. 5,999 on payment of joining fee|
|Health Benefit||Enjoy 1-year complimentary Netmeds First, and FITPASS PRO Membership, to be received every year|
|Best Reward Points||Enjoy 10 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on Chemist, Pharmacy, Dining, and Movies spends|
|SBI Card Customer Care||1860-180-1290|
Key Features of SBI Card Pulse Credit Card
All State Bank of India credit cards come with attractive offers. The SBI Pulse Credit Card comes with many attractive offers, mainly focused on health benefits.
- Get the Noise Colorfit Pulse 2 Max Smart Watch priced at Rs. 5,999 on payment of the joining fee.
- 1-year complimentary Fitpass Pro membership every year on card renewal
- 1 -Year Complimentary Netmeds First Membership every year on card renewal
- Both Memberships are subject to payment of the Joining Fee and min. one retail transaction
- 10 reward points per Rs.100 spent at Chemists, Pharmacy, Dining, and Movies
- Earn 2 reward points per Rs 100 spent on all your other spends
- Pay your card dues with Reward Points. 4 Reward Points = Rs. 1
- You can also redeem your reward points against multiple options from the rewards catalog
- Renewal fee waiver on annual spend of Rs.2 lakh
- Get Rs 1500 e-voucher on an annual retail spend of Rs 4 lakh
|Fraud liability insurance cover||Rs 1 lakh|
|Air accident cover||Rs 50 lakhs|
|Lost check-in baggage||INR 72,000 (USD 1000)|
|Delayed check-in baggage||Rs 7,500|
|Loss of travel documents||Rs 12,500|
|Baggage Damage – Cover||Rs 5,000|
AirPort Lounge Benefits
- SBI Card Pulse cardholders are eligible for 8 domestic lounge access in a year with a limit of 2 accesses per quarter.
- Complimentary Priority Pass membership worth US$99 for the first two years of cardholder membership.
- Visa reserves the right at any time without prior notice to add, change, modify or change the list of lounges under this program as applicable to SBI Card Pulse.
- Priority Pass membership fees are complimentary for the first two cardholder membership years.
- There is no complimentary visit for SBI Card Pulse.
- Standard membership of the Priority Pass program is offered only to the primary cardholder of the SBI Card Pulse.
- With Flexipay, convert your transactions into easy monthly installments. Just transact for Rs. 2,500 or more using your SBI Card PULSE, and log onto sbicard.com within 30 days of purchase to convert it into Flexipay.
- 1% Fuel Surcharge waiver for each transaction between Rs.500 and Rs.4,000. Maximum Surcharge waiver of Rs.250 per statement per credit card account.
- You can use your SBI Card PULSE in over 24 million outlets across the globe, including 3,25,000 outlets in India.
- Transfer the outstanding balance of other bank’s credit cards to your SBI Card PULSE to avail a lower rate of interest and pay back in EMIs
- With Easy Money, you can get a draft or cheque against your cash limit and get it delivered to your doorstep
Fees & Charges of SBI Card Pulse
|Annual Fee||Rs 1499 + GST|
|Renewal Fee||Rs 1,499 (reversed on annual spends of Rs 2 lakhs)|
|Cash Advance Fees||2.5% or Rs 500 whichever is higher at domestic ATMs|
2.5% or Rs 500 whichever is higher at international ATMs
|Cash Payment fee||Rs 250 + applicable taxes|
|Interest-Free Grace Period||20 to 50 days|
|Finance Charges||3.5% per month (42% p.a.)|
|Late Payment Charges||Nil for Outstanding Amount on payment date from Rs 0 to 500 |
Rs 400 for an Outstanding Amount greater than
Rs 500 to 1000 Rs 750 for an outstanding amount greater than Rs 1000 to 10000
Rs 950 for an outstanding amount greater than Rs 10000 to 25000
Rs 1100 for an outstanding amount greater than Rs 25000 to 50000
Rs 1300 for an outstanding amount greater than 50000
|Rewards Redemption fee||Rs 99|
|Card Replacement fee||Rs 100 to 250 (Rs 1500 Aurum)|
|Processing Fee on all Rent Payment Transactions||Rs 99|
|Overlimit Fee||2.5% of the Overlimit amount or (Rs 600 whichever is higher)|
|Payment Dishonor||2% of Payment Amount (Rs 500 minimum Charge)|
|Cheque Payment Fee||Rs 100|
Note: An additional Late Payment Charge of Rs 100 will be levied on mission payment of the Minimum Amount Due by the due date for two consecutive cycles. This charge will continue to be levied for every payment cycle until the MAD is cleared.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Card Pulse Credit Card
If you want an SBI card Pulse, you need to know the eligibility criteria for applying for a credit card so that you don’t face any problems getting an SBI card and getting all the documents ready.
- The Applicant’s age must have between 21 to 60 years.
- The applicant should be having a stable monthly source of income.
- The customer should have a good Credit Score say 750+
Documents Required for SBI Pulse Credit Card
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Driving Licence, Aadhar Card, etc.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Utility Bills, Passport, etc.
- Income Proof: Last 3 months’ Income Tax Return with Computation Chart, last 6 months’ bank statement, and last 3 months’ salary slip in case of Salary person.
Must Read this: – SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card – Features & Benefits, Apply Now
How to Apply for SBI Card Pulse Online?
SBI Pulse Credit Card is one of the best credit cards launched by the State Bank of India. With this credit card, you get Fitpass Pro and Netmeds First membership.
- Click on the link button below to apply for SBI Pulse Credit Card.
- You will be redirected to the official website of SBI Card.
- Click on the Apply Now button and fill out the online application form.
- Upload all the documents asked by SBI Card and click on submit.
- Once your application is approved, the SBI Card team will contact you for verification. You will receive the SBI Card Pulse Credit Card at your residential address once the verification process is complete.
SBI PULSE CREDIT CARD LOGIN
You can also visit any SBI branch near you to apply for a credit card. To do this, you must have a savings account with the State Bank of India, and you will also need to submit the required documents along with the credit card form.
Must Read this: – Standard Chartered Credit Card available with Attractive Offers, Apply Online
SBI Pulse Credit Card Payment
Credit card bill payments can be done online or offline mode. You can choose one of the following methods to pay your bills online:
Online: You can quickly pay your credit card bill online. You can pay your SBI Card Pulse bill by logging into your SBI Net banking. You can use NEFT, UPI, etc., and pay your credit card bill online. Enjoy the convenience of paying directly from your State Bank of India account with the auto debt features.
SBI Mobile Apps: Paying your credit card bills is now in your hands pay your credit card bills using your mobile phone. Use SBI YONO App or SBI Card Mobile App to Pay Bills on the SBI Credit Card. You can track your credit card transaction through both SBI Mobile Apps. Manual Drop Box: You can pay your monthly bill through a cheque. You can drop your check in the drop box.
Manual Drop Box: You can pay your monthly bill through a cheque. You can drop your check in the drop box.
SBI Card Pulse FAQ: –
What are the benefits of an SBI Pulse Credit Card?
SBI Pulse Credit Card comes with attractive offers. You get a Noise ColorFit Pulse 2 Max Smart Watch worth Rs. 5,999 against the joining fee. With this credit card, you get Fitpass Pro and Netmeds First membership.
Is SBI Pulse Card free?
SBI Pulse Card is a great credit card launched by State Bank of India on which you get Noise Colorfit Pulse 2 Max Smart Watch worth Rs 5,999 instead of a joining fee.
What is the limit on SBI Pulse Card?
SBI Card Pulse launched by State Bank of India (SBI), the largest public sector bank in the country, is a fitness-focused credit card, specially designed for people who follow an active lifestyle. SBI studies the customer’s profile, credit history, age, location, etc., to determine the credit card limit. Hence the limit on SBI Pulse Card varies from customer to customer.
Can I use my credit card for international transactions?
You can use your SBI Card Pulse for international transactions. They are more helpful than other credit cards in the market as they come with a forex markup of only 3.5% of the transaction value.