Standard Chartered Credit Card: Standard Chartered Bank offers credit cards that suit various needs like travel, shopping, cashback, fuel, utility bill payments, and much more. Users can save a lot in rewards, cashback, or direct discounts select the right brand card. Standard Chartered Bank is offered 4 different variants of Credit Cards – Manhattan Credit Card, Smart Credit Card, DigiSmart Credit Card, and Platinum Rewards Credit Card.
Here you will be given detailed information about the features, benefits, and charges of the Standard Chartered Credit Card, along with a link to the Apply Now button so that you do not face any problems applying for the credit card.
Standard Chartered Credit Card Category Wise Details
|Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card
|Standard Chartered DigiSmart Credit Card
|Rs. 49 (Monthly)
|Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card
|Standard Chartered Platinum Credit Card
Features of Standard Chartered Credit Card Login
Quick and easy access to credit: This is one of the most important benefits of the Standard Chartered Bank credit card. The person holding the card can do cardless transactions without worrying about cash. It works on a deferred payment basis, which means you can use your card now and pay later. A reasonable time is given to the cardholder to make the bill payment.
Cashback and Reward Points: Standard Chartered credit cards come with exciting offers of cashback and rewards points. When you use the credit card for your bill payments, grocery payments, payments at departmental stores, or any other payment, the customer gets cashback and rewards points. Which you can use to purchase any item or pay your credit card bill
Benefits of Joining: Currently, all banks offer welcome offers to their customers with credit cards. In which customers get reward points and cashback offers. With Standard Chartered Bank credit cards, new customers also get to see a variety of welcome offers, which may vary from card to card.
Interest-Free Period: With Standard Chartered Credit Card, the customer gets an interest-free period of 45 to 60 days. During this period, no interest will be payable if the customer makes any purchases with his credit card. But the customer has to pay his bill within the time limit. If the payment is not made within the time limit, the customer will have to pay the eligible interest.
Airport Lounge Access: Enjoy 4 complimentary lounge visits to select airport lounges within India per calendar year with your Standard Chartered Credit Card.
Insurance Coverage: Credit cards offered by Standard Chartered come with an in-built Personal Accidental Death Coverage. Here, the bank provides coverage to cardholders in case of accidents for free. The amount of coverage differs depending on the card.
Fuel Benefits: Avail of a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% with your credit card at all fuel pumps across India. The offer is valid only for transactions ranging between Rs.400 and Rs.5,000. The GST on the fuel surcharge will be non-refundable.
EMI Benefits: The credit card enables you to convert your purchases into EMIs with low-interest rates and a wide range of tenure ranges. Only purchases amounting to a minimum of Rs.2,500 can be converted to EMI with your credit card.
No joining fee: There is no joining fee for the customer to avail of the Some Standard Chartered Bank credit card, which makes this card better than the other bank’s credit cards.
Insta Pay Service: The Insta Pay service of Standard Chartered has made it very easy and simple for credit cardholders to pay their bills online.
Loan on your Card: Get a loan of up to Rs. 7.5 lakh on your credit card. These loans come at low-interest rates and don’t need any documentation.
Travel benefits credit cards: These cards are ideal for anyone who travels a lot. Hotel booking and ticket purchases can earn you reward points. You could also get miles for spending on the card and avail of certain co-brand airline or hotel partner benefits. Travel the world with Emirates World Credit Cards!
Standard Chartered Credit Cards Login Benefits
Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card Features:
- Get 5% cashback when you shop for a minimum of Rs. 1000 at supermarkets and departmental stores with SC Manhattan Platinum Credit Card.
- 3 reward points per Rs. 150 spent on other purchases
- BookMyShow vouchers worth Rs.2,000 if you use your card within 90 days of issuance
- Offers on travel, shopping, and dining with the good life program
Standard Chartered DigiSmart Credit Card
- With Standard Chartered DigiSmart Credit Card get 20% off at Mantra.
- Get 10% off at Grofers.
- 10% off at Zomato.
Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card
- With Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card earn 5 reward points for every Rs. 150 spent on dining and fuel
- Earn 1 reward point, with the best reward for every Rs. 150 Spent on all other categories.
Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card
- You get 2% cashback when you use the card to make an online purchase.
- Earn 1% cash back on all your offline spends made with SC Smart Credit Card.
- You get access to the Smart Card KBE offer which offers a tenure of 3 months at 0.99%.
- You get an extended interest-free period for the first 90 days with the Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card.
Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card fee and Charges
|Finance charges (retail interest rate)
|3.75% for all cards
|Minimum amount due each month
|5% of the total amount due or Rs. 250, which is a higher
|18 to 25 days
|Finance charge on cash advance
|Withdrawal at ATMs- 3% of the amount withdrawn or Rs.300, whichever is higher
|Late Payment Fee
|Nil if Total Payment Due is up to Rs. 100
Rs. 100 if the total payment due is between Rs. 101 – Rs. 500
Rs. 500 if the total payment due is between Rs. 501 – Rs. 5000
Rs. 700 if the total payment due is between Rs. 5000 – Rs. 10000
Rs. 800 if the total payment due is between Rs. 10001 – Rs. 25000
Rs. 1200 if the total Payment due is greater than Rs. 25000
- StashFin Personal Loan Available at Lowest Interest Rate
- Navi Instant Personal Loan Available on Lowest Interest Rate
Eligibility and Documentation for Standard Chartered Credit Card
- The primary cardholder should be between the age of 21 and 65 Years
- The individual should either be a Resident of India or a Non-Resident Indian.
- Customer’s mobile number should be linked with Aadhar Card.
- Salaried or self-employed professionals with an income level above 20000/-
- Minimum CIBIL Score Required 720+
Documents for Standard Chartered Credit Card application:
- PAN card photocopy
- Color photograph
- Latest pays lip/Form 16/IT return copy as proof of income
- Residence proof Passport/Ration Card/ Electricity bill/ Landline telephone bill.
- Identity proof Passport/ Driving license/ PAN card/ Aadhaar card.
How do get Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card?
- Click on the link below to apply for Standard Chartered Credit Card.
- Now customer will be redirected to the ‘Standard Chartered’ website, now start the process
- Submit the personal details like Name, email ID, and mobile number. DOB as per Aadhaar card and enter PAN card number.
- Mark in the checkbox to accept the declaration and click on ‘Generate OTP’
- Enter the received OTP and verify
- Now customers need to select occupation type and gross annual income so that bank can suggest a suitable card
- Now customers need to select any one card as per their eligibility and confirm to proceed
- If the customer is an existing Standard Chartered Bank customer, then select ‘Yes’ and provide details as requested
- If the customer is not an existing customer, then click on ‘No’ and click on ‘Continue’
- Now the system will suggest an add-on card for your family at no extra cost. Customers can click on ‘No’ and then click on ‘Submit & Proceed’
- Now the system will ask ‘Do you want to avail direct debit facility?’ select ‘Yes’ if the customer wants to pay debt directly from the saving account or the customer can click on ‘No’ to avoid direct deduction from the savings accounts
- If the customer selects ‘Yes’ then enter bank details and click on ‘Submit’
- Now customers need to upload the required documents and click on ‘Submit & Proceed’
- Now complete the e-Sign process, click on the check box, and accept T&C
- Now choose the option to e-sign using Aadhaar and click on ‘Sign Document’
- After the verification of OTP, the application ID will be generated on the final application confirmation page.
- The customer will receive the link to complete the video KYC on the registered phone number and email ID within 2 days of submitting an application
- Once the customer will complete the KYC he/she will receive the card approval communication.
Standard Chartered Credit Card Apply Now Button Link
Standard Chartered Credit Card Customer Care
By Phone: You can call the company’s customer care number at 1800-345-5000.
Email: You can also contact customer care through email. Below is the email address for specific queries:
Standard Chartered Credit Card Bill Payment
Credit card bill payments can be done online or offline mode. You can choose one of the following methods to pay your bills online:
Net-Banking: You can use the facility of Net-Banking to pay your credit card bills with the help of your mobile or website.
NEFT/IMPS: If you do not have a net-banking account, you can pay your bills through NEFT or IMPS Facility.
Auto-Debit facility: You can set your credit card payments to auto-debit. Doing so will automatically deduct credit card payments from your account.
UPI: At present, UPI traction is being used a lot. You can pay for your credit cards using several applications like GPay and Phonepe.
Insta Pay Service: The Insta Pay service of Bank of Baroda has made it very easy and simple for credit cardholders to pay their bills online.
How long do I have to wait to get my new credit card?
Once you have completed the application process, it usually takes 7 to 15 working days to get your card, pending verification and approval. The waiting period varies from applicant to applicant and can take more than 15 days.
What is a Credit Card?
A credit card is a financial product offered by banks and non-banking financial companies (NBFCs). It gives cardholders access to instant credit. The amount of credit varies depending on several factors like age, the income of the cardholder, etc. Cardholders seeking credit using a credit card can pay it back in one go or in installments within the stipulated due date.
Can I use my credit card for international transactions?
Yes, you can use your Standard Chartered Credit Card for international transactions. They are more helpful than other credit cards in the market as they come with a forex markup of only 3.75% of the transaction value.
How do get Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card?
To apply for the Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card, you can do so through offline and online methods as well. You can apply for the card offline, by visiting the branch of Standard Chartered Bank or by contacting Standard Chartered customer care.
Through online methods, you can apply for the card through the link provided by us. Now you can apply for Standard Chartered Credit Card by clicking on this link. On clicking the link, a form will open, which you have to fill out by following the instructions given above.
What are the eligibility criteria for SC Credit Card?
You have to fulfill certain conditions to get a credit card from Standard.
You must have Indian citizenship to avail of the credit limit.
The age of the person is between 21 to 65 years.
Your monthly income is Rs. Rs.20000/-
How to Contact Standard Chartered Credit Card Customer Care?
You can get your Email id registered by calling our phone banking toll-free number 1800-345-5000.
What is the limit of the Standard Chartered credit card?
The credit limit for your SC credit card is fixed based on your CIBIL score and income. Generally, the credit limit ranges between Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 5,00,000.