Currently, we Indians do most of our shopping online. With SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card, we can earn 10X reward points on online purchases at select partner stores, like Amazon/ Apollo 24*7/BookMyShow/ Cleartrip/ EasyDiner/ Lenskart/ Netmeds. Additionally, you can earn 5X reward points on other online purchases and 1 Reward Point per Rs 100 on offline spending with the card.
If you want to avail SBI SimplyClick Credit Card, here you will get information about SBI Credit Card features, benefits, and charges, and a link to Apply will also be provided.
Must Read this: – SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card – Features & Benefits, Apply Now
- 1 SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Details
- 1.1 Features of SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card
- 1.2 Key Benefits of SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card
- 1.3 SimplyCLICK SBI Card Fees and Charges
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card
- 1.5 How to Apply for SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card online?
- 1.6 How to Track Your Application Status?
- 1.7 SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Payment
- 1.8 How to Contact SBI Simply Click Credit Card Customer Care Number.
- 1.9 How to earn and redeem Reward Points?
- 1.10 FAQ:
- 1.11 What is a Credit Card?
- 1.12 What are the benefits of the SBI Simply Click Card?
- 1.13 Can I use my credit card for international transactions?
- 1.14 What is the use of the SBI Simply click Card?
- 1.15 How to get SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Online?
- 1.16 What is the limit of the SBI SimplyCLICK Credit card?
- 1.17 What is the interest rate charge on SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card?
- 1.18 What is an interest-free credit period?
- 1.19 How to Contact SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Customer Care?
- 1.20 How to close an SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card account?
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Details
|Credit Card Name||SimplyCLICK Credit Card|
|Joining Fee||INR 499/-|
|Annual Fee||INR 499/- (Reversed on spending INR 1 lakh in a year)|
|Welcome Gift||Get INR 500 Amazon Voucher as Welcome Gift|
|Best Features||Earn 10x Reward Points on online spending with exclusive partners – Amazon/ Apollo 24*7/BookMyShow/ Cleartrip/ EasyDiner/ Lenskart/ Netmeds.|
|SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Customer Care Number||1860-180-1290|
SIMPLYCLICK SBI CARD
Must Read this: – SBI Credit Cards – Features & Eligibility Criteria Apply Online
Features of SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card
The SimplySave SBI Credit Card is designed to help you save time on your online shopping spending. It offers rewards points and discounts on your online transactions.
- Earn 10x Reward Points on online spending with exclusive partners – Amazon/ Apollo 24*7/BookMyShow/ Cleartrip/ EasyDiner/ Lenskart/ Netmeds.
- Get an Amazon gift card worth Rs 500 as a welcome gift on payment of an Annual Fee of Rs 499 + taxes
- Get an e-voucher worth INR 2000 on annual online spending of INR 1 Lakh and INR 2 Lakhs each.
- Earn 5x Reward Points on all online spends
- Any purchase above Rs 2,500 can be converted into an EMI purchase with the Flexipay option.
- The SBI SimplyClick Credit Card is accepted internationally and can be used at over 24 million outlets worldwide, including 3.25 lakh outlets within India.
- Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on every fuel transaction between Rs.500 and Rs.3,000.
- Spend Rs 1 lakh or more on your SBI SimplyClick Credit Card, and the annual fee will be waived Off.
- Under the balance transfer facility, you can pay your other credit card bill payments through the SimplyClick card at a lower interest rate and pay them back in EMIs.
- Simply wave your card at a secure reader, and your transaction is done. A maximum of Rs 5,000 is allowed per contactless transaction.
- With SBI SimplyCLICK Card, you can empower your family with add-on cards for your parents, spouse, children, or siblings above the age of 18
- Pay your electricity, telephone, mobile, and other utility bills using the Easy Bill Pay facility on your SBI SimplyCLICK Card.
- With Easy Money, you can get a draft or cheque against your cash limit and get it delivered to your doorstep
- 1 Reward Point per INR 100 on all offline spends except fuel.
- Earn gift vouchers worth up to Rs. 4,000 every year upon achieving the spending milestone.
Key Benefits of SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card
Sign-up Bonus: With the SBI SimplyCLICK Credit card, you get a bonus or gift as a thank-you for signing up. The benefit is to offset any joining fees already paid by the subscriber.
Rewards: By using SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card, you get Reward Points under many offers, which you can use to online purchase many products. These reward points can be accumulated to obtain a great gift, which makes credit cards even more popular.
Insurance: SBI Credit card comes with insurance benefits. Therefore, before taking a credit card, it is best to read the terms and conditions carefully, in which you will get to see all the benefits of insurance. Credit card insurance will come in handy if the credit card is stolen, fraudulent, etc.
Low interest: The credit limit available on a credit card is a kind of unsecured loan, which you can use anytime as an instant personal loan. You are charged a lower interest rate for converting your credit limit into a loan. In such a situation, a Simply Click Credit card proves to be very beneficial for you.
CIBIL Score improvement: At present, CIBIL Score plays a good role in our life. We need a loan to fulfill our financial needs. Any bank, NBFC, and financial institution check the CIBIL score of the person before giving a loan. When you pay your credit bill regularly, a Credit card helps us improve your CIBIL score fast.
Auto payment of bills: With SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card, you can set it to auto-pay using the SBI Card mobile app to pay your bills. You can check all your accounts, like mobile bills, electricity bills, telephone bills, etc. Principal payments can also be put on Auto Pay. Every month your bill will be automatically deducted from your savings account.
Balance Transfer: With the SBI SimplyClick Credit Card, you can pay off your other credit card bill payments at a lower interest rate and pay them back in EMIs.
Must Read this: – Au Small Finance Bank Credit Card Online Apply
SimplyCLICK SBI Card Fees and Charges
|Type of fees||Charges|
|Joining Fee||Rs. 499 (plus applicable taxes)|
|Renewal Fee||Rs. 499|
|Renewal Fee reversed||Spend Rs 1 lakh or more on your SBI SimplyClick Credit Card, and the annual fee will be waived Off.|
|Finance charge||3.5% on all unsecured SBI Credit Cards|
|Cash Advance Fees||A transaction fee of 2.5% or Rs 500 whichever is higher at domestic ATMs |
2.5% or Rs 500, whichever is higher at international ATMs will be levied.
|Cash Payment fee||Rs 250 + GST|
|Finance Charges||Up to 3.50% per month (42% per annum)|
|Payment Dishonor||2% of Payment Amount (minimum charges Rs 500)|
|Rewards Redemption Fee||Rs 99/-|
|Card Replacement Fee||Rs 100/- to Rs 250/- (Rs 1500/- for Aurum)|
|Cheque Payment Fee||Rs 100/-|
|Processing Fee on all Rent Payment||Rs 99/-|
|Dynamic & Static Conversion Markup Fee||3.50% (For All Cards Except Elite & Aurum) |
1.99% (For Elite & Aurum Cardholders Only)
|Interest Fee period||20 to 50 days|
Must Read this: – Bank of Baroda Credit Card Features & Benefits Apply Online Now
Eligibility Criteria for SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card
- Employment type: Salaried & Self-employed
- The primary cardholder should be between the age of 21 to 65 Years (Salaried), 21 to 70 years (Self-employed)
- The individual should either be a Resident of India or a Non-Resident Indian.
- The customer’s mobile number should be linked with Aadhar Card.
- Minimum Monthly Income: 20,000 for Salaried & 30,000 for Self Employed
- Minimum CIBIL Score Required 730+
Documents for SBI SimplyClick Credit Card application:
- PAN card photocopy
- Color photograph
- Latest pays lip/Form 16/IT return copy as proof of income
- Residence proof Passport/Ration Card/ Electricity bill/ Landline telephone bill.
- Identity proof Passport/ Driving license/ PAN card/ Aadhaar card.
- Latest Income Tax Return/Audit proof, balance sheet, or P&L statement/Business financial statements.
How to Apply for SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card online?
Applying for SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card is easy. Before filling out the credit card form, you must fulfill the abovementioned conditions. If you do this, you can apply for a credit card by following some easy steps.
- Click on the link below to Apply for SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card.
- The customer has to enter their first, middle, and last name along with their mobile number and accept the terms & conditions.
- Enter PAN, and date of birth again and proceed to the next page. Enter the mother’s name, and email id and declare her nationality as Indian.
- Add professional detail such as Salaried/Self-employed, workplace address, etc.
- For the last step, the customer needs to complete the KYC process wherein the customer has to access Digilocker and provide access to address and identity proof.
- If the customer’s address in the government ID is the permanent Address, enter the current address of the customer and confirm.
- After the application ID is generated, the customer will be redirected to the VKYC page or will be soon called by the SBI Cards executive to complete the process by physical verification.
- Once the bank approves a credit card application, it may take up to 7-20 working days for the credit card to reach the customer’s registered address.
You can also visit any SBI branch near you to apply for a credit card. To do this, you must have a savings account with the State Bank of India, and you will also need to submit the required documents along with the credit card form. If you wish to apply for SBI Banking Partner Card, you will need to visit the partner branch to complete the application process.
How to Track Your Application Status?
If you have applied for SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card, you can check your credit card application status by following a few easy steps.
- You have to visit the official website of the State Bank of India.
- You will find the Track My Application link under the Apply tab.
- Enter your application or reference number to get the details.
- You can also enter your date of birth to track your application.
- Whatever will be the status of your credit card application, it will appear in front of you.
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Payment
Credit card bill payments can be done online or offline mode. You can choose one of the following methods to pay your bills online:
Net-Banking: You can use the facility of Net-Banking to pay your credit card bills with the help of your mobile or website.
NEFT/IMPS: If you do not have a net-banking account, you can pay your bills through NEFT or IMPS Facility.
Auto-Debit facility: You can set your credit card payments to auto-debit. Doing so will automatically deduct credit card payments from your account.
UPI: At present, UPI traction is being used a lot. You can pay for your credit cards using several applications like GPay and Phonepe.
SBI Auto Debt: Enjoy the convenience of paying directly from your State Bank of India account with the auto debt features.
SBI ATM: Pay your monthly bill with your debit card at any of the State Bank of India ATMs.
Manual Drop Box: You can pay your monthly bill payment through a cheque. You can drop your check in the drop box.
YONO App: By linking your SimplyClick Credit Card to your YONO account, you get the option to pay your credit card bill. You can also check the record of all your transactions on the YONO app.
How to Contact SBI Simply Click Credit Card Customer Care Number.
By Phone: You can call the company’s customer care number on 1860-180-1260
Email: You can also contact customer care through email. Below is the email address for specific queries:
- Credit Card Related queries: [email protected]
How to earn and redeem Reward Points?
SimplyCLICK SBI Card allows you to earn shop-and-smile reward points. Use your card to make any purchase to earn Reward Points on every transaction you make. It’s important to note the specific spending categories for which you can get the most reward points.
Once you’ve accumulated points, you can redeem them for exclusive gifts, shopping vouchers, and more. Points redemption can be done through the SBI website or mobile app. Sign in with your login information and redeem your points for any product in the catalog.
SBI Cards & Payment Services Ltd.
DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C,
12th Floor, Block 2, Building 3, DLF Cyber City,
Gurgaon -122002(Haryana) India.
Must Read this: – IDFC First Bank Credit Card Apply Online Now
What is a Credit Card?
A credit card is a financial product offered by banks and non-banking financial companies (NBFCs). It gives cardholders access to instant credit. The amount of credit varies depending on several factors like age, the income of the cardholder, etc. Cardholders seeking credit using a credit card can pay it back in one go or installments within the stipulated due date.
What are the benefits of the SBI Simply Click Card?
With SBI Bank’s SimplyClick Credit Card, we can earn 10X reward points on online purchases at select partner stores like Amazon/ Apollo 24*7/ Bookmyshow/ Cleartrip/ EasyDiner/ Lenskart/ Netmeds. Additionally, you can earn 5X Reward Points on other online purchases. Earn gift vouchers worth up to Rs. 4,000 every year upon achieving the spending milestone. Apart from this, there are many other benefits.
Can I use my credit card for international transactions?
You can use your SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card for international transactions. They are more helpful than other credit cards in the market as they come with a forex markup of only 3.5% of the transaction value.
What is the use of the SBI Simply click Card?
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card is one such card that offers incredible savings on online purchases. The card comes with a welcome bonus and attractive reward points, with a complete waiver of renewal fees. We can earn 10X reward points on online purchases at select partner stores like Amazon/ Apollo 24*7/BookMyShow/ Cleartrip/ EasyDiner/ Lenskart/ Netmeds. Additionally, you can earn 5X reward points on other online purchases.
How to get SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Online?
To apply for the SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card, you can do so through offline and online methods as well. You can apply for the card offline, by visiting the branch of the State Bank of India or by contacting SBI customer care.
Through online methods, you can apply for the card through the link provided by us. Now you can apply for SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card by clicking on this link. On clicking the link, a form will open, which you have to fill out by following the instructions given above.
What is the limit of the SBI SimplyCLICK Credit card?
The credit limit for your SBI SimplyCLICK Credit card is fixed based on your CIBIL score and income. Generally, the credit limit ranges between Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 3,00,000.
What is the interest rate charge on SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card?
If you do not make your SBI Card bill payment on time or do not make the minimum payment due, you will be charged interest at the rate of 3.50% per month on the bill payment.
You will be charged a lower interest rate if you convert your credit limit into a personal loan. You have to get your loan payment in EMIs.
What is an interest-free credit period?
You can enjoy an interest-free credit period of up to 48 days on your SBI credit card. But this facility does not apply to cash withdrawals.
How to Contact SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Customer Care?
You can also call the customer care number 1860-180-1290 for any related query to SBI Credit Card. You can also get your questions answered by sending mail to [email protected]
How to close an SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card account?
If you want to cancel or close your card, you can call or write to SBI or call their card helpline. Once you request account closure, the bank will terminate your account. Remember that your credit card will be closed only when you have paid all your dues.