The Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card is a great option to earn reward points and cashback on your spending. This credit card is a CO-branded credit card launched by Shoppers Stop and HDFC Bank. You need to know about some terms and conditions to get this credit card. Here we will give you detailed information about this credit card’s features, benefits, and fees so that you do not face any problems getting the Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card.
Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card Review
|Article Topic||Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card Apply Online|
|Annual Fee||Lifetime free|
|Welcome Gift||Welcome Voucher worth Rs 500|
|Milestone Benefit||Earn 2000 First Citizen Points on spending ₹2 Lakhs annually.|
|Reward Points||Earn 6 First Citizen Points for every Rs 150 spent on Shoppers Stop private label brands, capped at 500 First Citizen Points per month.|
Features & Benefits of Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card
If you want to apply for a Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card, then you need to know about the features and benefits of this credit card, which we are telling here for you so that you can get information about all features related to the credit card.
- Lifetime Free Card
- Earn 6 First Citizen points for every Rs 150 spent on Shoppers Stop private label brands, capped at 500 First Citizen points per month
- Earn 2 First Citizen points for every Rs.150 spent on all other Shoppers Stop brands and other category spends (excluding fuel and wallet).
- Complimentary Shoppers Stop Membership
- 1 FC Point = 60 Paise
Fuel Surcharge Waiver: Waiver of 1% fuel surcharge up to ₹250 per statement cycle across all fuel stations in India
Welcome Benefit: Shoppers Stop vouchers worth ₹500 can be redeemed at Shoppers Stop stores on a minimum purchase of ₹3,000 (effective from 5th December 2022)
Milestone Benefit: Earn 2000 First Citizen Points on spending ₹2 lacks annually.
Smart EMI: Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card comes with the option to convert your big spends into EMIs post-purchase.
Contactless Payment: The Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card enables contactless payments, facilitating fast, convenient, and secure payments at retail outlets.
Reward Point/CashBack Redemption & Validity: Earn First Citizen Points for every ₹150 spent on all retail transactions.
Accrued points will reflect in the Shoppers Stop membership account and can only be redeemed on the Shoppers Stop platform/outlets.
Must Read this: SBI BPCL Credit Card – Check Features & Benefits, Apply Now
Eligibility Criteria for Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card
|Age||Salaried: 21 to 60 years Self-employed: 21 to 65 years|
|Income||Salaried: Net Monthly Income> Rs. 20000 Self Employed: ITR> Rs. 6 lakhs per annum|
|Proof of Identity||PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID, Person of Indian Origin Card, and other government-approved photo ID proof|
|Proof of Address||Aadhar Card, Driver’s License, Passport, Utility Bill not more than 3 months old, Ration Card, Property Registration Document, Persona of Indian Origin Card, and other government-approved photo ID proof.|
Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card Fees & Charges
The fees associated with the Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Co-Branded Credit Card are listed as under:
|Late Payment Charges||Less than Rs 100: Nil |
Rs 100 to Rs 500: 100/-
Rs 501 to Rs 5,000: 500/-
Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000: 600/-
Rs 10,000 to Rs 25,000: 800/-
Rs 25,000 to Rs 50,000: 1,100/-
Over Rs 50,000: 1,300/-
|Interest-Free Period||Up to 50 days|
|Charges on over limit account||2.5% of over limit amount, subject to a minimum of Rs 550|
|Payment Return Charges||2% of the Payment amount subject to a minimum of Rs 450|
How to Apply for Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card?
If you want to get Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card, you can apply for this card online by following a few easy steps:
- The customer has to click on the link given below and enter mobile number, name, PAN number, email ID, and pin code and then click on ‘Start Now
- Customers need to enter their mobile number, enter the code provided and then check the box, and click on ‘Continue.’
- Now enter OTP and click on confirm
- Now enter the PAN number
- Now choose any one KYC option
- After that agree to the terms and conditions of EKYC
- Complete your eKYC using your Aadhaar card
- After that fill in some details like office address, present address, and employment type (for salaried you have to enter your official email id)
- Once the process is complete, the system will do the final verification and if the customer fulfills all the criteria, the card application will be approved. The credit card may take 14-20 working days to reach the customer’s address.
Generate a PIN in any one of the following ways to activate your Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card:
Option 1 – By using IVR – Call: 1860 266 0333
|Call from Registered Mobile Number||Key in the last 4 digits of the Credit Card|
|Validate with OTP sent on Registered Mobile Number||Set a 4-digit PIN of your choice|
Option 2 – By using Net-Banking
|Login to Net-Banking||Click on the ‘Cards’ tab and visit the ‘Request’ section|
|Choose ‘Instant PIN Generation||Select your Card Number and generate your 4-digit PIN|
Option 3 – By using Mobile-Banking App
|Login to Mobile-Banking||Tap on ‘Pay’ followed by ‘Cards’|
|Select you Card||Tap to ‘Change PIN’ to set a PIN|
Option 4 – By using ATM
|Inset your Card in the ATM and select your preferred language||Click on the ‘Create you ATM PIN’ option and enter the OTP received|
|Enter your Registered Mobile Number||Select your Card Number and generate your 4-digit PIN|
- You will receive a Green PIN OTP or a physical PIN mailer containing your Card’s PIN
- If you receive a Green PIN OTP on your Registered Mobile Number, then you can set an ATM PIN of your choice using the OTP at any HDFC Bank ATM. In this case, you will not receive a physical PIN
- If the Card Number on your new Card is the same as your existing one, then your old PIN will remain valid. To set up a new PIN or to change your existing PIN Instantly, you may dial 1860 266 033 or log in to Net-Banking.
Customer Care Number for Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card
For queries, please call us at HDFC Bank Credit Card Toll-Free number 1800 202 6161/1860 267 6161 (from 8 am to 8 pm) Customers traveling overseas can reach us at 022-61606160.
How to Enable Online/E-commerce usage on your Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card?
Option 1 – EVA- HDFC Bank’s Digital Assistant
- Visit the HDFC Bank website https://www.hdfcbank.com
- Click on ‘Ask EVA’ on the bottom right.
- Then either you can: Click on ‘Credit Card Service’ > Go to ‘Transaction Limits’ > Select ‘Enable Online Transaction’
- Or you can: Type ‘How to enable online transaction on my Credit Card? >
- Provide your 10-digit Mobile No. > Input the OTP received > Enter the last 4 digits of your Credit Card No.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully enabled online transactions.
Option 2 – WhatsApp Banking:
- Message Manage ‘Hi’ to HDFC Bank’s Official Chat Banking Number on WhatsApp – “7070022222” (if not registered follow the registration process)
- You will receive Service options – select “Credit Card Services”
- In Credit Card Menu select “Manage My Card”
- You will get details of the current limits on your card
- Select International Limits or Domestic Limits to view current limit details the select Online (E-commerce) Transaction to enable and modify your limit.
- Enter OTP
- Congratulation you have successfully enabled and set the limit on Online(E-commerce) Transaction on your card.
Option 3 – Net-Banking
- Login to Net-Banking using your Customer ID.
- Go to the ‘Cards’ tab and click on the ‘Set Net Limits’ option.
- Then select your linked Credit Card from the dropdown. In case it is not reflected, register your Credit Card by clicking on ‘Register New Card’ under Request.
- You can set your New Daily Limit and New Limit Per Transaction by entering the amount, and then clicking on ‘Continue’.
- Once you have verified your details, click on ‘Confirm’.
- To receive OTP, choose from the option E-mail or SMS and click ‘Continue’.
- Enter the OTP, then click ‘Continue’.
- Congratulation! You’ve successfully enabled online transactions.
Frequently Asked Question-Related Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card
What are Shoppers Stop First Citizen Points?
Shoppers Stop First Citizen Points are an exclusive rewards metric system created only for Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Cardholders. You earn points on retail spending you make through your Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Cards on key categories like your Fashion, Beauty, and Home Décor as mentioned in the Product Features and Benefits.
What is HDFC Bank Contactless Credit Card?
Contactless Card is a fast and convenient way to pay for everyday purchases. It is a secure, contactless chip technology designed to help you spend less time at the cash register and give you the freedom to do the things that matter most to you. HDFC Bank Contactless Credit Card is a Chip enabled radio frequency antenna embedded Credit Card. This card can be used at all NFC-enabled contactless terminals all over the world.
Is there a limit for contactless transaction amounts? Can I set my limit?
Payment through the contactless mode is allowed for a limit of a maximum of Rs 5,000 for a single transaction in India. For any transaction amount, which is more than Rs 5,000 you will be asked to provide your Credit Card PIN. This limit is common for all customers and setting up individual limits is not possible.
Can I use my Contactless Card at other merchants who are not enabled for contactless payment acceptance as well?
Yes, for merchants not enabled for contactless payment acceptance, you can use this card for a normal dip or swipe transaction.
Could I be debited twice if I have more than one Contactless Card?
No, as contactless readers will only communicate with one card at a time. If the shop reader finds more than one Contactless Card in your wallet or purse, you will be asked to select one card to pay.
Can I use my Contactless Credit Card if the purchase amount is more than Rs 5,000?
Yes, based on the transaction amount, you will be asked to input your credit card PIN. If your transaction amount is more than Rs 5,000, you will be asked to input your Credit Card PIN and if the transaction amount is up to 5,000, you need not input your Credit Card PIN.
Is there any difference in the process for ATM and Internet transactions for this Contactless Card?
There is no difference in the transaction process for ATMs or any card-not-present transactions including Internet transactions. For ATM transactions you need to enter the PIN and for Internet, you need to enter your 3D secure PIN or OTP.