Finding a suitable credit card for yourself is very difficult nowadays as many banks offer you a variety of credit cards. Here we have brought the solution to your problem. If you want a suitable credit card for online shopping with good reward points and cashback, you can apply for the Snapdeal Bank of Baroda Credit Card.
One of the main reasons we are telling you about the Snapdeal BOB Credit Card is that you do not need to spend thousands of rupees to get Snapdeal BOB Credit Card. You can get this credit card by paying a joining fee of only Rs.249. By doing this, you can make your own. Here we will tell you about the features, benefits, and charges of the Snapdeal Bank of Baroda Credit Card and provide the link to apply.
Snapdeal Bank of Baroda Credit Card Details
|Article Topic||Snapdeal BOB Credit Card for Online Shopping|
|Joining Fee||Rs 249 + Taxes|
|Renewal Fee||Rs 249 + Taxes|
|Welcome Gift||Get 5% cashback (in the form of Reward Points) on Snapdeal.|
|Best Reward Point & Cashback||5% cashback on Snapdeal, 10 RPs on every Rs 100 spent on groceries, online spends & departmental stores, and 4 RPs on every Rs 100 spent elsewhere.|
Features & Benefits of Snapdeal BOB Credit Card
Before applying for any credit card, it is necessary to get information about the benefits of that card, based on which you can choose the best credit card for yourself. Here we will tell you about the features of the Snapdeal BOB Credit Card. So, let’s move on.
Welcome Gift: Get Snapdeal gift vouchers worth Rs.500 as a welcome benefit with a credit card.
Reward Point: The best part of this card is that you get a chance to get 5% cashback on Snapdeal, 10RP on every Rs.100 spent on groceries, online spends, and departmental stores, and 4RP on every Rs.100 spent elsewhere Get.
Redeem Reward Points: Earned Reward Points are automatically credited to your Credit Card account at the rate of Reward Points 1= 0.25. Reward points are redeemable against the card’s outstanding balance.
Zero Liability Cover: Cardholders get zero liability cover for lost/stolen cards if reported to the card issuer within 48 hours.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver: The cardholder gets a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5,000. The maximum benefit under this rebate is capped at Rs. 250 per month.
Snapdeal BOB Credit Card Fees and Charges
|Joining Fee||Rs. 249 + Taxes|
|Renewal Fee||Rs. 249 + Taxes|
|Interest Rate||The interest rate on the Bank of Baroda Snapdeal Credit Card is 3.25% per month.|
|Forex Charges||The forex markup fee on this credit card is 3.5% of the total amount.|
|Cash Withdrawal||A cash withdrawal fee of 2.5% of the withdrawal amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 300.|
|Add-on charges||No add-on card fee is levied on this card. You can get up to 3 free Add-on cards under each primary card.|
Eligibility Criteria of Snapdeal BOB Credit Card
The eligibility criteria for the Snapdeal BOB Credit Card are as follows:
- The age of applicant should be between 21 to 65 years.
- The minimum annual income has been at 3.6 lacks for salaried persons.
- The minimum annual income has been at 4.80 lacks for self-employed persons.
- The applicant should have a CIBIL Score of at least 750+.
- The applicant must have a savings account or a current account with BOB.
- The applicant should have a stable income source sufficient to meet the requirements of the credit card issuer.
Documents required for Snapdeal Bank of Baroda Credit Card:
- PAN card or Form 60/61 (if PAN card is not available)
- Address proof (Aadhaar card, passport, voter ID card, driving license, etc.)
- Identity proof (Aadhaar card, passport, voter ID card, driving license, etc.)
- Income proof (salary slip, bank statements, IT returns, etc.)
- Passport size photograph
How to Apply for Snapdeal BOB Credit Card?
You can apply for the Snapdeal BOB Credit Card online or by visiting the nearest BOB branch. Here are the steps to apply for Snapdeal BOB Credit Card:
- Click on the link below to apply for a Snapdeal Bank of Baroda Credit Card.
- You need to fill in the required details like name, mobile number, email id, and pin code and click on start journey now.
- Now, you must enter details like name, mobile number, date of birth, etc. in the co-firm.
- Now, you need to mention the type of your business along with the annual income.
- If you are an existing Bank of Baroda customer, select ‘Yes’ and provide details as requested. If not, they will click on ‘No’ and click on ‘Continue’.
- After evaluation of the details provided by you, the bank will confirm if the application is successful. If it is approved, the customer needs to select Video KYC, and enter the address and employment details.
- You need to enter bank details, upload the required documents and click on ‘Submit & Proceed’.
- Now complete the e-sign process using Aadhaar and click on ‘Sign Document’.
- Your credit card will be sent to your home address.
Snapdeal Bank of Baroda Credit Card Related FAQs
Does Snapdeal BOB Credit Card provide excellent rewards in shopping?
Yes, Snapdeal BOB Credit Card not online helps you save around 5% of your shopping expenses on Snapdeal but also allows an intelligent option of converting your transactions into easy EMI options.
What are the reward points you get on card activation within 30 days of card issuance?
You will get a Snapdeal voucher of up to Rs. 500 on successfully activating the card by transacting within 30 days of card issuance.
What is the annual fee charged on the Snapdeal BOB Credit Card?
You are charged an annual fee of Rs. 299 plus applicable taxes.
What is a Credit Card?
A credit card is a financial product offered by banks and non-banking financial companies (NBFCs). It gives cardholders access to instant credit. The amount of credit varies depending on several factors like age, the income of the cardholder, etc. Cardholders seeking credit using a credit card can pay it back in one go or installments within the stipulated due date.
Can I use my credit card for international transactions?
Yes, you can use your Snapdeal Bank of Baroda (BOB) Credit Card for international transactions. They are more helpful than other credit cards in the market as they come with a forex markup of only 3.5% of the transaction value.
How to Contact Bank of Baroda Credit Card Customer Care?
You can get your Email id registered by calling our phone banking toll-free number 1800 103 1006/1800 225 100.