AU Bank Credit Cards 2022: AU Small Finance Bank has launched five exclusive credit cards based on spending habits and lifestyles. All of them have unique features and allow you to earn reward points. The customer gets an interest-free time of 45 to 60 days to make the payment. One can apply online to avail of the AU Bank credit card limit. AU Small Finance Bank offers different types of cards to its customers according to their needs. Here we will tell you about this credit card in detail and also give you the apply now button so you can easily apply for this credit card.
AU Bank Credit Card Status
|Card Variant||Interest-Free Period||Joining Fee|
|Zenith Credit Card||Up to 48 days||NIL|
|Vetta Credit Card||Up to 48 days||NIL|
|Altura Plus Credit Card||Up to 48 days||NIL|
|Altura Credit Card||Up to 48 days||NIL|
|LIT Credit Card||Up to 48 days||NIL|
Features of AU Small Finance Bank Credit Card
Quick and easy access to credit: This is one of the most important benefits of the Au credit card. The person holding the card can do cardless transactions without worrying about cash. It works on a deferred payment basis, which means you can use your card now and pay later. A reasonable time is given to the cardholder to make the bill payment.
Cashback and Reward Points: Au Bank credit cards come with exciting offers of cashback and rewards points. When you use the credit card for your bill payments, grocery payments, payments at departmental stores, or any other payment, the customer gets cashback and rewards points. Which you can use to purchase any item or pay your credit card bill
Benefits of Joining: Currently, all banks offer welcome offers to their customers with credit cards. In which customers get reward points and cashback offers. With AU Bank credit cards, new customers also get to see a variety of welcome offers, which may vary from card to card.
Interest-Free Period: With AU Bank Credit Card, the customer gets an interest-free period of 45 to 60 days. During this period, no interest will be payable if the customer makes any purchases with his credit card. But the customer has to pay his bill within the time limit. The customer will have to pay the eligible interest if the payment is not made within the time limit.
Purchase Protection: If your card is stolen, lost, or damaged, the complementary card liability cover will help you cover the loss. If you have a Zenith, Vetta, or Altura Plus credit card, you can take advantage of comprehensive insurance coverage on your card.
Airport Lounge Access: Enjoy 4 complimentary l0unge visits to select airport lounges within India per calendar year with your AU Small Finance Bank Credit Card.
Fuel Benefits: Avail of a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% with your credit card at all fuel pumps across India. The offer is valid only for transactions ranging between Rs.400 and Rs.5,000. The GST on the fuel surcharge will be non-refundable.
EMI Benefits: The credit card enables you to convert your purchases into EMIs with low-interest rates and a wide range of tenure ranges. Only purchases amounting to a minimum of Rs.2,500 can be converted to EMI with your credit card.
No joining fee: There is no joining fee for the customer to avail of the AU Bank credit card, which makes this card better than the other bank’s credit cards.
AU Bank Credit Cards Benefits and offers
Zenith Credit Card
- Premium Lifestyle & Loaded Rewards on every spend.
- Luxury Hotel Membership
- Complimentary Lounge access and Global Concierge.
- Lower Currency Mark-up fee at 1.99%
- Rs. 70,000+ Yearly Benefits on just Rs. 75,000 monthly spending
Vetta Credit Card
- Multi-Rewards & Lifestyle benefits
- Accelerated Reward Points on Utility Bill payments, Grocery & Departmental Stores.
- Complimentary Lounge Access & Global Concierge.
- Comprehensive Insurance Cover on Card.
- Rs. 25,000+ yearly Benefits on just Rs. 35,000 monthly Spending!
Altura Plus Credit Card
- Double the Delight. Earn both Cashback & Reward Points.
- Attractive Welcome Benefit & Monthly Milestone Benefits.
- Complimentary Railway Lounge access.
- Complimentary Lost Card Liability cover.
- Rs. 4,000+ Yearly Benefits on just Rs. 20,000 monthly spending
Altura Credit Card
- Save Big. Up to 7% Cashback as an introductory offer.
- Attractive Monthly Milestone Benefits.
- Complimentary Railway Lounge access.
- Complimentary Lost Card Liability cover.
- Rs. 2,000+ Yearly Benefits on just Rs. 10,000 monthly spending
AU Bank Credit Card fee and Charges
|Description of Charges||AU Small Finance Bank Credit Card Charges|
|Interest-Free Period||Up to 48 days are not applicable for Cash Withdrawal|
|Minimum Repayment Amount||5% or minimum Rs. 100|
|Annual/ Renewal Fee||Altura |
|Rs. 199 |
Rs. 7999 Lifetime Free
|Additional Card Fee||Lifetime Free|
|Charges on Revolving Credit||Altura, Altura Plus, Vetta – 3.49% per month (41.88% annually) |
Zenith – 1.99% per month (23.88% annually)
LIT – 3.49% per month (41.88% annually)
|Late Payment Charges||Total Amount Due/Statement Balance||Late Payment Charges|
|Less than or equal to INR 100||Nil|
|Above INR 100 and up to INR 500||INR 100|
|Above INR 500 and up to INR 5000||INR 500|
|Above INR 5000 and up to INR 10000||INR 700|
|Above INR 10000 and up to INR 20000||INR 800|
|Above INR 20000 and up to INR 50000||INR 900|
|Above INR 50000||INR 1100|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% of over limit amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 500|
|Foreign Currency Transaction – Cross Currency Mar up Charges||Altura |
AU Bank Credit Card Eligibility and Documentation
- The primary cardholder should be between the age of 21 and 60 Years
- The individual should either be a Resident of India or a Non-Resident Indian.
- The customer’s mobile number should be linked with Aadhar Card.
- Minimum Income Required 20000/-
- Minimum CIBIL Score Required 720+
Documents for AU Small Finance Bank Credit Card application:
- PAN card photocopy
- Color photograph
- Latest pays lip/Form 16/IT return copy as proof of income
- Residence proof Passport/Ration Card/ Electricity bill/ Landline telephone bill.
- Identity proof Passport/ Driving license/ PAN card/ Aadhaar card.
How to get AU Small Finance Bank Credit Card?
- Click on the link button below to apply for AU Bank Credit Card.
- Customers need to click on the link and enter their name, mobile number, email ID, and Pin code, and click on ‘start journey now
- Customers will be redirected to the official website of AU Bank to register and apply for the card.
- Customers need to enter their mobile number, PAN card number and mark in the check box to accept T&C, and click on ‘Get OTP’
- Now enter OTP received on the mobile number and verify it.
- In the next step, the customer needs to enter their Aadhaar card number and accept T&C then submit the city, and state, and click on Proceed.
- Select the card delivery address and click on Next.
- Submit the personal details like DOB, select title, gender, name on the card, qualification, etc., and click on ‘Next’
- Submit employer details that are required and accept T&C then click on ‘Next’
- Now the customer will get a popup message on the screen whether they are eligible or not, click on ‘Ok’ and proceed.
- Now the customer needs to select the card as per their eligibility and proceed to the next step.
- Customers need to complete the Video KYC, please keep your Aadhaar card and PAN card handy.
- After the final verification application is approved and within 2 to 3 days the credit card will be delivered to the applicant’s address.
AU Small Finance Bank Credit Card Apply Online Link: –
AU Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
By Phone: You can call the company’s customer care number on 1800-1200-1500
Email: You can also contact customer care through email. Below is the email address for specific queries:
- Credit Card Related queries: [email protected]
- Queries: [email protected]
- [email protected] (Reward Points related)
- [email protected] (For commercial Credit Cards customers)
AU Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
Credit card Bill payments can be done online or offline mode. You can choose one of the following methods to pay your bills online:
Net-Banking: You can use the facility of Net-Banking to pay your credit card bills with the help of your mobile or website.
NEFT/IMPS: If you do not have a net-banking account, you can pay your bills through NEFT or IMPS Facility.
Auto-Debit facility: You can set your credit card payments to auto-debit. Doing so will automatically deduct credit card payments from your account.
UPI: At present, UPI traction is being used a lot. You can pay for your credit cards using several applications like GPay and Phonepe.
What is a Credit Card?
A credit card is a financial product offered by banks and non-banking financial companies (NBFCs). It gives cardholders access to instant credit. The amount of credit varies depending on several factors like age, the income of the cardholder, etc. Cardholders seeking credit using a credit card can pay it back in one go or installments within the stipulated due date.
Can I use my credit card for international transactions?
Yes, you can use your Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card for international transactions. They are more helpful than other credit cards in the market as they come with a forex markup of only 3.5% of the transaction value.
How to Apply for AU Bank Credit Card?
To apply for the AU Bank Credit Card, you can do so through offline and online methods as well. You can apply for the card offline, by visiting the branch of AU Small Finance Bank or by contacting AU Bank customer care.
Through online methods, you can apply for the card through the link provided by us. Now you can apply for AU Bank Credit Card by clicking on this link. On clicking the link, a form will open, which you have to fill out by following the instructions given above.
What are the eligibility criteria for AU Bank Credit Card?
You must fulfill certain conditions to get a credit card from AU Small Finance Bank.
You must have Indian citizenship to avail of the credit limit.
The age of the person is between 21 to 60 years.
Your monthly income is Rs. Rs.20000/-
Minimum CIBIL Score 720+
What is the limit of the AU Bank credit card?
The credit limit for your AU Bank credit card is fixed based on your CIBIL score and income. Generally, the credit limit ranges between Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 5,00,000.
What is an interest-free credit period?
You can enjoy an interest-free credit period of up to 48 days on your AU Bank credit card. But this facility does not apply to cash withdrawals.
How to Contact AU Bank Credit Card Customer Care?
You can also call the customer care number 1800-1200-1500 for any related query to AU Small Finance Bank Credit Card. You can also get your questions answered by sending mail to [email protected]