IDFC First Bank Credit Card – IDFC First Bank has created four different types of credit cards to attracting customers. These are all lifetime free credit cards. All IDFC First Bank credit cards are designed according to the needs of the customers. With the IDFC First Bank Credit Card, you see low-interest rates and good reward points, which make it different from other credit cards. If you need this credit card, we have told you about the complete process of applying for an IDFC credit card and its features. You can easily apply for this credit card from here.
IDFC First Bank Credit Card Category Wise Details
|Card Variant||Annual Fee||Suitable for|
|IDFC FIRST Millenia Credit Card||Lifetime Free||Lifestyle and Rewards|
|IDFC FIRST Classic Credit Card||Lifetime Free||Lifestyle and Rewards|
|IDFC FIRST Select Credit Card||Lifetime Free||Lifestyle and Rewards|
|IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card||Lifetime Free||Lifestyle and Rewards|
Features of IDFC FIRST Credit Cards
Lifetime Free Credit Card: Usually, when customers want to take a credit card, they have to pay a Joining or Annual Fee. But you get the IDFC Bank Credit Card free for a lifetime. to which no condition applies. No fee is charged from the customer even if the customer does not use this card.
Lower Interest Rate: Generally, when the customer is unable to pay his bill on time, he has to pay interest at the rate of 42% per annum. But you are charged an interest rate of 9% to 42% on IDFC Bank credit cards.
Rewards Points: All IDFC Bank credit cards come with good reward points. Here you get to see 10x reward points that never expire. Customers can use them whenever they want. No redemption charges will also be charged.
ATM Withdrawal: Usually, when you withdraw cash from an ATM using a credit card, interest starts charging the customer on the same day. But, on IDFC FIRST credit card, you are charged 0% interest for 48 days.
EMI service: If you pay more than 2500 with your IDFC credit card, you can convert, it into EMI very easily.
Joining Benefits: Cashback of up to Rs.500 on spending more than Rs.15000 in the first 90 days and 5% (Rs.1000) on the transaction value of the first EMI within 90 days of card generation.
Insurance: The IDFC First Bank credit card also offers the customer an accident cover of Rs 10 lakh.
IDFC FIRST Rewards Credit Cards
All IDFC First Bank credit cards offer customers great reward points and tons of discounts.
IDFC FIRST Millenia Credit Card
- 10x reward point on all spending above Rs.20,000.
- 6x reward points on online spending.
- 25% discount on movie tickets per month.
- Personal Accident Cover of Rs. 2 lakhs.
IDFC FIRST Classic Credit Card
- 3x reward points of offline spending.
- 10x reward points on all spending above Rs.20,000.
- 25% discount on movie tickets per month.
- Fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at all fuel stations.
- 4 complimentary railway lounge visits per quarter.
IDFC FIRST Select Credit Card
- 10x reward point on birthday spends.
- 4 Complimentary visits to domestic airport lounges.
- Complimentary Personal Accident Cover of Rs. 2 lakhs.
- A discount of up to 25% on movie tickets per month.
IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card
- 10x reward points on birthday spending.
- Buy one get one movie ticket offer per month.
- Complimentary rounds of golf.
- 4 complimentary visits t domestic and international airport lounge visits.
IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Card fee and Charges
|Type of Charge||Fee|
|Finance charges||0.75% – 3.99% per month|
|Late Payment Charges||15% of the total amount due (subjected to a minimum of Rs.100 and a maximum of Rs.1000)|
|Cash Advance fee||Rs.250|
|Over Limit Charges||Nil|
|Rewards redemption fee||Nil|
|Card Replacement Fee||Rs.100|
|Foreign Currency mark-up||1.5% – 3.5%|
|IDFC First Bank Credit card customer care number||1860-500-1111|
|Fuel Surcharge||1% of the transaction amount (Waived up to Rs.400 per statement cycle)|
Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required for IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Cards
- The customer should have PAN (Permanent Account Number).
- Linking mobile numbers with Aadhar Card is mandatory.
- The person should have ITR (Income Tax Return) along with the Computation Chart of the previous financial year.
- Balance Sheet and ITR with Computation Chart for Self-Employed Person.
- Bank statement for last six months. Saving or Current.
- The customer should have Salary Slip, Salary Certificate, or Employment Letter.
How to Apply for IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Card Online?
- Click on the link below to apply for IDFC First Bank Credit Card.
- Enter your basic details and accept the terms and conditions along with other required details and click on submit button.
- Proceed with your name, date of birth, and mobile number as per your Aadhaar.
- Enter your personal information along with your PAN number.
- Now upload your bank statement, salary slip, and income tax return.
- Here you work, fill in the details of that place.
- You have completed your KYC process with your Aadhar Card.
- Here it is also mandatory for you to do your video KYC.
- Once approved, your credit card will reach your home in 14 to 20 days.
IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Card Apply Link: –
IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Card Payment
Credit card bill payments can be done online or offline mode. You can choose one of the following methods to pay your bills online:
Net-Banking: You can use the facility of Net-Banking to pay your credit card bills with the help of your mobile or website.
NEFT/IMPS: If you do not have a net-banking account, you can pay your bills through NEFT or IMPS Facility.
Auto-Debit facility: You can set your credit card payments to auto-debit. Doing so will automatically deduct credit card payments from your account.
UPI: At present, UPI traction is being used a lot. You can pay for your credit cards using several applications like GPay and Phonepe.
IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Card Related FAQ:
Are all IDFC FIRST Credit Cards free?
Yes, IDFC FIRST Credit Cards are Lifetime Free. Here the customer does not have to pay any joining fee or annual fee.
What is a Credit Card?
A credit card is a financial product offered by banks and non-banking financial companies (NBFCs). It gives cardholders access to instant credit. The amount of credit varies depending on several factors like age, the income of the cardholder, etc. Cardholders seeking credit using a credit card can pay it back in one go or in installments within the stipulated due date.
Can I use my credit card for international transactions?
Yes, you can use your IDFC First Bank Credit Card for international transactions. They are more helpful than other credit cards in the market as they come with a forex markup of only 1.99% for FIRST Select and 1.5% for FIRST Wealth. Your credit card offers zero interest rate cash withdrawals, free lifetime access, and airport lounge access from any ATM around the world when you’re on an international trip.
What are the benefits of an IDFC Credit Card?
1. Lifetime access to your card free of charge
2. Low-interest rate
3. Cashbacks and rewards are as high as 10x with credit card payments.
4. Cash withdrawals using credit cards from any ATMs around the 5. world at zero interest.
6. Complimentary domestic and international airport lounge access
7. Low forex markup for your international purchases.
How to contact IDFC Bank Credit Card customer care?
You can also call customer care number 1860-500-111 for any query related to IDFC First Bank Credit Card. You can also get your queries answered by sending mail to [email protected].
What is the annual interest rate on IDFC First Bank Credit Card?
If a person gets a credit card from IDFC First Bank, he has to pay 9% to 42% annual interest on late payments.