The Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card is a shopping credit card specially designed by Axis Bank and Flipkart for its customers. The Customer gets cashback, airport lounge access, and fuel benefits with this credit card. The Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card is great for those who love to shop online.
To get the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card, you have to pay a joining fee of Rs 500. A link has also been given to you to take this credit card So that you do not face any problems in applying for the card.
- Rs. 1100 welcome benefits and a wide range of discounts on other purchases.
- 5% cashback on your purchases on Flipkart, Myntra & 2GUD.
- 4% cash back on purchases made from preferred merchants.
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Status Detail
|Credit Card Name||Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card|
|Interest Rate on Due Payment||2.5% Per Month.|
|Minimum Income Require||30,000 (for Salaried) % 5.4 LPA (for self-employed)|
|Card Limit||Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 5,00,000|
|Age Limit||18-70 Year|
|Minimum Credit Score||650+|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||2% of the payment amount subject to min. Rs. 450|
|Foreign currency transaction fee||3.5% of the transaction value|
|Joining Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Annual Fee||2nd year Onwards: Rs. 500|
Annual fee waived off on annual spends greater than Rs. 2,00,000.
Features and Benefits of Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
- Rs. 1,100 worth of joining and activation benefits on your Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
- Rs. 500 worth of Flipkart voucher on your first truncation with your Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
- 15% cashback up to Rs. 500 on your first truncation on Myntra using your Flipkart Axis Credit Card.
- 50% discount up to Rs. 100 on your first truncation for new Swiggy customers using Axis Flipkart Credit Card.
- 20% discount given for new customers on Urban Clap, up to Rs.400 with your credit card.
- 5% cashback on Flipkart & Mantra
- 4% cashback on Preferred Merchants.
- 1.5% cashback on all other categories
- Cashback will be directly credited to your credit card statement.
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Airport Lounge Access
- Enjoy 4 complimentary l0unge visits to select airport lounges within India per calendar year with your Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
- Avail of a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% with your credit card at all fuel pumps across India.
- The offer is valid only for transactions ranging between Rs.400 and Rs.4,000.
- The GST on the fuel surcharge will be non-refundable.
- With your Axis Bank Flipkart credit card, get a discount of 20% at partner restaurants under the ‘Dining Delights’ program by Axis Bank.
- To check the list of restaurants, it is advised to visit the Axis Bank website.
- The credit card enables you to convert your purchases into EMIs with low-interest rates and a wide range of tenure ranges.
- Only purchases amounting to a minimum of Rs.2,500 can be converted to EMI with your credit card.
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card fee and Charges
|Type of Charge||Fee|
|Annual fee||2nd year Onwards: Rs. 500|
Annual fee waived off on annual spends greater than Rs. 2,00,000.
|Card replacement fee||Rs. 100|
|Joining Fee||Rs. 500|
|Late Payment Charges||15% of the total amount due (subjected to a minimum of Rs.100 and a maximum of Rs.1000)|
|Finance charges (Retail purchase and cash)||3.6% per month (52.86% per annum)|
|Cash withdrawal fees||2.5% (Min. Rs. 500) of the cash amount|
|Over limit penalty||2.5% of the over limit amount (Min. Rs. 500)|
|Cheque returns of dishonor fee or auto-debit reversal||2% of the payment amount (Min. Rs. 500)|
|Foreign Currency mark-up||3.5% of the transaction value|
|Overdue Penalty of Late Payment Fees||Nil if Total Payment Due is up to Rs. 300 |
Rs. 100 if the total payment due is between Rs. 301 – Rs. 500
Rs. 500 if the total payment due is between Rs. 501 – Rs. 1000
Rs. 500 if the total payment due is between Rs. 1001 – Rs. 10000
Rs. 750 if the total payment due is between Rs. 10001 – Rs. 25000
Rs. 1000 if the total payment due is between Rs. 25001 – Rs. 50000 Rs. 1000 if the total payment due is greater than Rs. 50000
Eligibility and Documentation for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
- The primary cardholder should be between the age of 18 and 70 Years
- The individual should either be a Resident of India or a Non-Resident Indian
Documents for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card application:
- PAN card photocopy
- Color photograph
- Latest pays lip/Form 16/IT return copy as proof of income
- Residence proof Passport/Ration Card/ Electricity bill/ Landline telephone bill.
- Identity proof Passport/ Driving license/ PAN card/ Aadhaar card.
How to get Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card?
- Click on the link below to apply for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
- To start the process, Axis bank will ask a question ‘Are you an existing Axis Bank customer? Yes or No.
- On the next page, the customer need then enter mobile number and PAN details, area pin code, and annual income and then verify with the received OTP
- Now customers need to submit employment details and select the card which they wish to apply for. Note: Axis Bank will check the eligibility of the customer and then it will show the card to choose from.
- The Axis bank will send a notification to the customers whether they are eligible for the card or NOT.
- At the next level only approved/ eligible customers will get a call from Axis Bank to complete the verification process.
- Now upload your bank statement, salary slip, and income tax return.
- Here you work, fill in the details of that place.
- You have completed your KYC process with your Aadhar Card.
- Here it is also mandatory for you to do your video KYC.
- Your credit card will reach your home in 14 to 20 days.
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Apply Link
Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
Credit card bill payments can be done online or offline mode. You can choose one of the following methods to pay your bills online:
Net-Banking: You can use the facility of Net-Banking to pay your credit card bills with the help of your mobile or website.
NEFT/IMPS: If you do not have a net-banking account, you can pay your bills through NEFT or IMPS Facility.
Auto-Debit facility: You can set your credit card payments to auto-debit. Doing so will automatically deduct credit card payments from your account.
UPI: At present, UPI traction is being used a lot. You can pay for your credit cards using several applications like GPay and Phonepe.
What is a Credit Card?
A credit card is a financial product offered by banks and non-banking financial companies (NBFCs). It gives cardholders access to instant credit. The amount of credit varies depending on several factors like age, the income of the cardholder, etc. Cardholders seeking credit using a credit card can pay it back in one go or installments within the stipulated due date.
Can I use my credit card for international transactions?
Yes, you can use your Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card for international transactions. They are more helpful than other credit cards in the market as they come with a forex markup of only 3.5% of the transaction value.
How to get Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card?
To apply for the Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card, you can do so through offline and online methods as well. You can apply for the card offline, by visiting the branch of Axis Bank or by contacting Axis Bank customer care.
Through online methods, you can apply for the card through the link provided by us. Now you can apply for Axis Bank Credit Card by clicking on this link. On clicking the link, a form will open, which you have to fill by following the instructions given above.
What are the eligibility criteria for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card?
You have to fulfill certain conditions to get a Flipkart credit card from Axis Bank.
You must have Indian citizenship to avail of the credit limit.
The age of the person is between 18 to 70 years.
Your monthly income is Rs. Rs.30000/-
How to Contact Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care?
You can get your Email id registered by calling our phone banking toll-free number 1860-419-5555, 1860-500-5555.
What is the limit of the Flipkart axis credit card?
The credit limit for your Flipkart Axis bank credit card is fixed based on your CIBIL score and income. Generally, the credit limit ranges between Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 5,00,000.
Is Flipkart Axis Bank card good?
This is one of the best cashback credit cards in India. The card comes with welcome benefits on various brands and cashback on select brands. You will get up to 5% cashback on Flipkart, Myntra, and other partner websites and a flat 1.5% cashback on all other spendings.