Money View Credit Card: The money View application brings to its customers the offering of a Money View Credit Line Card. This Credit Card is designed according to the needs of the customers. This card has been launched in the market with many offers. Here you also get to see the offer of a 0% interest rate. If you’re considering getting a credit card, you should also include a Money View card on your list. Here I will tell you how you will apply for this card and what facilities you will get from this card.
- 1 Money View Credit Card Interest Rate: Personal Loan App, Instant Loan Detail
- 2 Features or Money View Credit Card
- 3 How to apply for Money View Credit Card?
- 4 Money View Credit Card Apply Link: –
- 4.1 Money View Credit Card Customer Care Number
- 4.2 What is a Credit Line Card?
- 4.3 How to apply for Money View Credit Card?
- 4.4 What are the Eligibility Criteria for a Money View Credit Card?
- 4.5 How to contact Money View Credit Card customer care?
Money View Credit Card Interest Rate: Personal Loan App, Instant Loan Detail
|Application Name||Money View Loan: Personal Loan App, Instant Loan|
|Interest Rate on Due Payment||24% to 42% Per Annum.|
|Card||Money View co-branded card for all your digital spends|
|Minimum Income Require||Salaried 13,500 and Self-Employed 25,000|
|Maximum Card Limit||Up to 2 Lakh|
|Age Limit||21 – 57 Year|
|Available Locations in India||Over 5000 locations|
|0% Interest Rate||Payment Within 40 Days|
|Money View Credit Card annual fee||Nill|
Features or Money View Credit Card
You get to see good features in the Money View credit card, which makes this card different from other credit cards of other companies.
Instant Approval: If you apply for a credit card with another company, it takes one to two weeks for you to get the credit card. But this is not the case with Moneyview credit cards. Here you get instant approval. As soon as you approve the card limit here, you can start using that limit.
Minimum Documents: You don’t need many documents to apply for a credit card in MoneyView. You can apply for the card here with your Aadhar card and PAN card.
High Limit Approval: If you apply for the card in any other company. Then initially, you get a low credit card limit. But Money View gives you a pretty good range to use from the beginning. Which takes this card to a slightly different level.
0% Interest Rate: With the Money View credit card, you get the facility of a 0% interest rate. For example: If you use this credit card to make purchases anywhere, you get 40 days to make the payment. On which you do not have to pay any interest.
UPI Transaction: You get the features of UPI Payment only on a Money View credit card. This feature can be used with the help of the Money View application.
No Joining or Annual Fee: When you apply for a credit card from a company, you have to pay an annual fee for joining. Some cards let you target your annual fee-free. For example, you have to use a credit card for up to Rs.30,000 in 3 months.
But you get the Money View credit card for free for life. Here you are not given any target. Even if you do not use its card, you will not have to pay any charges.
- Only an Indian citizen can apply for Money View Credit Line Card.
- The mobile number should be linked with the Aadhar card.
- They are salaried or self-employed.
- The monthly income should be more than 13500.
- The proceeds should be credited to the bank.
- Minimum CIBIL Score 600 or Experian Score 650
- Age should be between 21 years to 57 years.
How to apply for Money View Credit Card?
- Install Money View Loan App from Google Play Store or the link below.
- Register using your mobile number.
- Fill in your basic details to check your loan eligibility like name, house address, monthly income, etc.
- You will get to know about the loan amount in no time.
- Select Digital Card in Personal Loan or Money View Credit Card option.
- Fill in your family details.
- Complete KYC with PAN Card, Aadhar Number, and Selfie.
- Enter your savings account details.
- For any queries you may have, contact us at [email protected]
Money View Credit Card Apply Link: –
Money View Credit Card Customer Care Number
By Phone: You can call the company’s customer care number at 080-4569-2002 Email:
You can also contact customer care through email. Below is the email address for specific queries:
General queries: [email protected]
Money View Credit Card Review: Personal Loan App, Instant Loan
|Application Name and App Link||Money View Loan: Personal Loan App, Instant Loan|
|Updated on||23 SEPT 2021|
|App Download Size||17.89MB|
|Released on||20 June 2017|
|Offered by||Money View: Loan App & Money Manager|
|Money View Credit Card Tracking||www.moneyview.in|
What is a Credit Line Card?
A credit line card is a type of credit card that you can use to purchase any product. Here you get 40 days to pay like a credit card. But a credit line card is a type of personal loan. Which we also know as Buy Now Pay Later.
When you use your line of credit, a personal loan is given in your name which affects your CIBIL score as a personal loan.
How to apply for Money View Credit Card?
If you want to take a credit card from Moneyview Loan, you need to install the Moneyview Loan app and create your account. In which you have to fill in a lot of important information. After filling in this data, the app will show the limit of an eligible credit card. After successfully checking the eligibility criteria, you can use this credit limit. After that, you will fill in the bank details so that the amount used by you can be debited from your account after 40 days.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for a Money View Credit Card?
You have to fulfill certain conditions to get a credit card from the Money View app.
You must have Indian citizenship to avail of the credit limit.
The age of the person is between 21 to 57 years.
Your monthly income is Rs. Rs.13500/-
How to contact Money View Credit Card customer care?
You can also call the customer care number 080-4569-2002 for any related query to Money View Credit Card. You can also get your questions answered by sending mail to [email protected]