True Balance Loan: True Balance App is a personal loan application that provides personal loan services to its customers. If you have a loan requirement? You must include the True Balance personal loan app in your list. You also get the option of an Instant Cash Loan on this application, which you can avail yourself of easily. Here, I will tell you how to apply online with the True Balance loan app, what will be the interest rate and what features you will get to see.
- 1 True Balance Loan Customer Care Number and App Detail
- 1.1 Features of True Balance Loan App
- 1.2 True Balance Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 How to apply for True Balance Loan Online?
- 1.4 True Balance Personal Loan Apply Link:
- 1.5 True Balance Loan Related FAQ:
- 1.6 What is Personal Loan?
- 1.7 What is an EMI?
- 1.8 What are the benefits of TrueBalance?
- 1.9 How to apply for a True Balance Loan online?
- 1.10 What is the True Balance Loan Interest Rate?
- 1.11 How can I repay my True balance Loan?
- 1.12 How to contact True Balance loan customer care?
- 1.13 How can I calculate the EMI payable before availing of a personal loan from True Balance?
- 1.14 Is True Balance RBI approved?
True Balance Loan Customer Care Number and App Detail
|True Balance Personal Loan Interest Rate||Competitive Interest rates starting at 5%|
|Personal loan Process||Completely digital, Contactless, Paperless Process|
|Processing Fee||Processing Fees of Up to 3% will be deducted from the loan amount|
|Loan tenure||62 Days to 180 Days.|
|Maximum Loan Amount||5k to 50k at flexible EMIs|
|Age Limit||21 to 50 years old.|
|Example Loan||Loan Amount: Rs 10,000 |
Tenure: 90 Days
Interest Rate: @5% Per month
EMI Amount: Rs 3,833
Total Interest Payable: Rs 1,500
Processing Fees (incl. GST): Rs 354
Total Amount Payable: 11,854/- including Processing Fee +GST
|True Balance Personal Loan Customer Care Number||(0120) – 4001028|
|[email protected] [email protected]|
|Prepaid and Post-paid Payment||Mobile Recharge, DTH, Pipes Gas, Electricity, Water, LPG, etc.|
Features of True Balance Loan App
Loan Amount: On this application, you get a loan of 5000 to 50000, which you can take at any time.
Without Security Loan: You do not need to deposit security while taking a loan from True Balance. Here you get loans up to 50000 without a collector.
Minimum Documentation: Very few documents are required from you to apply for a loan on the True Balance app. You can apply for the loan here with your Aadhar card and PAN.
Digitally Process: You don’t need to submit any documents manually if you apply for a loan here. Here the entire loan process is 100% online.
Instant Cash Loan: With the complete process of availing loan online, you get an idea of how much loan you will get here in just 5 minutes. You can transfer all your approved loans to your savings account instantly.
Low Processing Fee: You are charged a low processing fee on the loan amount get by you, which makes this application different from other applications.
Improve Credit Score: Your CIBIL score gets better once you repay your loan successfully.
Register NBFC: True Balance Loan App is a registered NBFC (Non-Banking Financial Company) following RBI guidelines.
Repay Later Option: Here, you also get the facility of Repay Later Option. If you are unable to pay your loan installments on time, you can avail of this facility to extend your installment date. You can do this many times.
True Balance Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Indian citizens
- The age should be between 21 to 50 years.
- The person should have his PAN card.
- The mobile number should be linked with the Aadhar card.
- Savings account statement for three months.
- Here only a salaried person can apply for the loan.
- CIBIL score should be 680+. A good credit score increases the loan amount
- Your minimum salary Should be Rs. 20000/-.
How to apply for True Balance Loan Online?
The entire process of applying for a True Balance Loan is 100% digital. By following some simple steps, you can take loans up to 50000. But you have to understand the complete process of filling the form thoroughly as most of the loan rejections are due to filling the form incorrectly. So, you must read the procedure we have mentioned carefully.
- You have to click on the link given below and the True Balance loan form will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter your mobile and email id and pin code. After that, you will get the link to download the application and you download it and click on the open button.
- Here you will accept the terms and conditions and click on Allow for location and media from the device.
- Select your language and click on the Start button.
- Here you have to verify it with your mobile number.
- You have to enter your security password and click on your next step.
- Here you have to choose your loan type, Cash Loan, and Level Up Loan.
- Use your Aadhar Card and PAN to complete your KYC process.
- Here you have to give personal and work-related information like marital status, education, job type, company details, etc.
- Choose your loan amount. You will get approval in some time.
- In the last step, you have to upload your savings account statement in PDF format.
- Now you can transfer your loan amount to your savings account.
True Balance Personal Loan Apply Link:
- Navi Instant Personal Loan Available at Low-interest rate
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Apply Online
- Kreditbee Instant Personal Loan Customer Care Number
True Balance Loan App Detail
|Application Name and Download Link||True Balance – Persona Loan App|
|Updated on||4 May 2022|
|App Download Size||21MB|
|Released on||17 October 2014|
|True Balance App Review||4.4 star|
True Balance Loan Related FAQ:
What is Personal Loan?
Personal loans help you to borrow money for a price of a personal nature – be it for some other requirement such as an emergency, education, family marriage, or home renovation. With True Balance Personal Loan App, with various loans ranging from 5k to 50k, you can enjoy an interest rate of 5% per month with flexible functions ranging from 62 days to 180 days.
What is an EMI?
EMI Stands for Equated Monthly Installment. Which is the fixed amount paid for the repayment of your loan. It includes both the principal component and the interest amount. It gives you the convenience and benefit of repaying the personal loan amount in small and easy installments.
What are the benefits of TrueBalance?
Here customers get Instant Cash Loans ranging from Rs 5000 to Rs 50000 with fewer documents, Which the customer can smoothly transfer to his savings account in just 15 minutes.
How to apply for a True Balance Loan online?
If you want to take a True Balance personal loan? You need to install the True Balance app and create your account. In which you have to fill in a lot of important information. After filling in this data, the app will show your “Instant Personal Loan” eligibility, along with an eligible interest rate and tenor. After successfully checking the eligibility criteria, you will fill in the loan details. After that, you will fill in the bank details so that can loan amount will be transferred to your bank account.
What is the True Balance Loan Interest Rate?
You will get a True Balance Personal Loan from 5 thousand to 50 thousand rupees with an interest rate of 5% to 9% per month. The loan is available from this app through a Fully digital and contactless process. You can use this money for bill payments, personal expenses, etc.
How can I repay my True balance Loan?
In the case of prepayment, the loan provider can make the payment through net banking, UPI, or online services. Make sure the required amount is available in the bank account every month from the date of EMI.
How to contact True Balance loan customer care?
How can I calculate the EMI payable before availing of a personal loan from True Balance?
You can check the EMI payable using EMI Calculator. You can enter the required details to check EMI payable and emissions payable. This feature is free for you.
Is True Balance RBI approved?
True (True Credit Private Limited) Balance App is a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) registered by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). A True Balance, a subsidiary of Balancehero India Private Limited.
Conclusion: The True Balance Personal Loan app gives you the convenience of instant loans and loan disbursals. But the interest rate charged you on this app is more than the bank. You should apply for a loan on this application only when you are in dire need of the loan.