Early Salary Loan: Often people need money in times of emergency. To accomplish this, you need to take the help of a personal loan. But taking a personal loan from banks is a very cumbersome task. You are asked for a lot of documents and it also takes a lot of time to get the loan. In such a situation, the Early Salary Personal Loan app provides you with a loan of up to 5 lakhs, which you can take with minimum documents. Here we will tell you how to take an early salary loan, and also, we will give you the link to apply for the loan, which will make it very easy for you to take a loan.
- 1 Early Salary Loan App Review
- 1.1 Features of Early Salary Loan App
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Early Salary Loan App
- 1.3 How to Apply for an Early Salary Loan?
- 1.4 Early Salary Loan Apply Link:
- 1.5 Processing Fee and Charges
- 1.6 Early Salary Loan Customer Care Number
- 1.7 Early Salary Loan Payment
- 1.8 Early Salary Loan – Instant Personal Loan App Detail
- 1.9 Early Salary Loan Related FAQ: –
- 1.10 What is a Personal Loan?
- 1.11 What is an EMI?
- 1.12 What are the benefits of an Early Salary?
- 1.13 How to apply for an Early Salary Personal Loan online?
- 1.14 What is the Early Salary loan interest rate?
- 1.15 How do I repay my Early Salary Loan?
- 1.16 How to Contact Early Salary Loan Customer Care?
- 1.17 How can I calculate the EMI payable before taking a personal loan from Early Salary?
Early Salary Loan App Review
|Application Name||Early Salary Loan – Instant Personal Loan App|
|Interest Rate||0% to 30% Per Annum.|
|Processing fee||Processing Fees of 2% to 8% will be deducted from the loan amount + GST|
|Salary Card||Early Salary co-branded card for all your digital spends|
|Loan Tenure||90 days to 24 Months|
|Minimum Income Require||Salaried 15000 to 18000|
|Amount of Money||8000 to 5 Lakh|
|Age Limit||21 – 55 Year|
|Available Locations in India||Over 5000 locations|
|Example||Loan Amount: Rs 50,000 |
Tenure: 12 Months
Interest Rate: 24% (on Reducing Principal Balance Interest Calculation)
Processing fee 3.5% = 1750+GST=2065
EMI Amount: Rs 4,728
Disbursed Amount is Rs. 47,935
Total Interest Payable: Rs 6,736
Total Amount Payable: 56,736/-
- TrueBalance Loan – True Balance Personal Loan Apply Online
- Money View Loan – Money View Personal Loan Apply Online
Features of Early Salary Loan App
Our instant personal loans are useful to meet the loan requirement in case of an emergency. Here you get an instant cash loan with minimum documents.
Flexible Loan Amount: Here, you can get a personal loan of 8000 to 5 lakhs according to your need. Here you can get whatever loan amount is approved. From that approved amount, you can transfer money to your account as per your requirement. Whatever amount you use, you will be charged interest on that amount.
No Cost Shopping Loan: Early Salary Loan aims to upgrade the lifestyle of its customers at zero cost. So, when you choose an Amazon, Flipkart, or MakeMyTrip voucher from the app, you get a zero-cost EMI loan.
Fully Digital Process: Here, the loan process is Fully Digital. You do not need to submit any documents manually.
Borrow Anytime: Early Pay lets you avail of emergency loans. Hence you can apply for a loan here 24*7 and anytime in 365 days.
Quick and Secure Loans: Early Salary App is much preferred in terms of instant personal loan lending. Where you get loan approval in just 10 minutes.
Check Free CIBIL Score: When you apply for a loan from a bank, your CIBIL score is checked first. Which the bank charges you for checking. But you can check your credit report for free on Early Salary.
No Collateral: When you apply for a personal loan in a bank, you have to deposit some of your belongings in the bank as security. But this is not the case with the Early Salary app. Here, you get a loan of up to 5 lakhs without collateral.
No Pre-closure Charges: You do not have to pay any pre-closure charges for premature repayment of your loan amount. Your CIBIL score also improves rapidly if the loan is deposited ahead of time.
- IDFC First Bank Loan: IDFC First Bank Personal Loan Apply Online
- IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Card Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria for Early Salary Loan App
- The customer should have his/her PAN (Permanent Account Number) card.
- Mobile number should be linked with Aadhar card.
- Must be an Indian citizen.
- The salary of the people living in the metro city is 18000 and for the non-metro city, the salary is 15000.
- Salary slip/salary slip for three months.
- Salary Account Statement for the last 6 months.
- The age of the person should be between 21 to 55 years.
How to Apply for an Early Salary Loan?
The entire process of taking a loan in early salary is online. You can take an instant personal loan of up to 5 lakhs by following some easy steps. Here we will guide you on how to fill out your loan form here so that you can get loan approval.
- To apply for the loan, click on the Apply Now button given below.
- After entering your name and mobile number, click on the start button.
- Give all permissions on mobile and verify mobile OTP.
- On logging in to Early Salary, you will see several loan options. You choose the cash loan option.
- Complete your profile and get job-related information.
- Upload Salary Savings Account Details and 3 Months’ Salary Slip.
- Complete your KYC process using your Aadhar Card and PAN.
- Complete the process of e-mandate for transfer of loan amount after loan approval.
- Verify Mobile OTP to transfer the sanctioned loan amount to your account.
Early Salary Loan Apply Link:
Processing Fee and Charges
|Processing Fee||2% of the loan amount +GST|
|Late Payment Charges||Up to 3% per month on the amount due|
|The repayment Instrument mandate rejects the charge||Up to Rs. 250 per rejection|
|Charges or Bouncing of the Repayment Instrument||Rs. 500 per month for each instance|
|Stamp Duty||o.1% of the sanctioned amount or Rs. 100, Whichever is higher|
- MoneyTap Loan App – MoneyTap Instant Personal Loan Apply Online
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Apply Online
Early Salary Loan Customer Care Number
Following are the various ways to get in touch with the customer care department of Early Salary:
- You are 020-67639797. can call on
- You can send an email to [email protected]
- You can visit the official branch in office no.
office no. 404, The Chambers, (Emperor Square)
Clover Park, Near Ganpati Chowk, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411014
Early Salary Loan Payment
Your Loan payment will be done online or offline mode. You can choose one of the following methods to pay your bills online:
Net-Banking: You can use the facility of Net-Banking to pay your Personal Loan with the help of your mobile or website.
NEFT/IMPS: If you do not have a net-banking account, you can pay your bills through NEFT or IMPS Facility.
Auto-Debit facility: You can set your Lon payment to auto-debit. Doing so will automatically deduct Personal loan payments from your account.
UPI: At present, UPI traction is being used a lot. You can pay for your Loans using several applications like GPay and Phonepe.
Early Salary Loan – Instant Personal Loan App Detail
|Application Name||Early Salary – Instant Personal Loan App|
|Updated on||18 Apr 2022|
|App Download Size||11MB|
|Released on||22 Feb 2016|
|Early Salary App Review||4.5 star|
Early Salary Loan Related FAQ: –
What is a Personal Loan?
Personal loans help you to borrow money for a price of a personal nature. Whether it is for some other requirement such as an emergency, education, family marriage, or home renovation, with the Early Salary Loan App, with various loans ranging from 8k to 5 lakhs, you can enjoy an interest rate of 0% to 30% p.a. with flexible functions ranging between 90 days to 24 months.
What is an EMI?
EMI Stands for Equated Monthly Installation. Which is the fixed amount paid for the repayment of your loan. It includes both the principal component and the interest amount. It gives you the convenience and benefit of repaying the personal loan amount in small and easy installments.
What are the benefits of an Early Salary?
Here customers get instant cash loans ranging from Rs 8000 to Rs 5 lakh with fewer documents, which the customer can transfer to his savings account in just 15 minutes.
How to apply for an Early Salary Personal Loan online?
If you want to take an Early Salary Instant Personal Loan, you need to install the Early Salary App and create your account. In which you have to fill in a lot of important information. After filling in this data, the app will show your “Instant Personal Loan” eligibility with an eligible interest rate and tenor. After successfully checking the eligibility criteria, you will fill in the loan details. After that, you will fill in the bank details so, that the loan amount is credited to your account.
What is the Early Salary loan interest rate?
You will get an initial salary loan of Rs 8 thousand to Rs 5 lakh with an interest rate of 0% to 30% per annum. The loan is available through this app through a Fully digital and contactless process. You can use this money for bill payments, personal expenses, etc.
How do I repay my Early Salary Loan?
In the case of prepayment, the loan provider can make the payment through net banking, UPI, or online services. Make sure the required amount is available in the bank account every month from the date of EMI.
How to Contact Early Salary Loan Customer Care?
For any queries related to a personal loan, you can also call on customer care number at 020-67639797. You can also get your queries answered by sending mail to [email protected]
How can I calculate the EMI payable before taking a personal loan from Early Salary?
You can check the EMI payable by using the EMI calculator. You can enter the required details to check EMI payable and emissions due. This feature is free for you.