MoneyWide Personal Loan: MoneyWide is a 100% digital lending platform where you can avail of instant loans to fulfill various financial requirements such as unplanned medical emergencies, planning a vacation, home renovation, marriage, home expenses, etc. You can apply for an instant personal loan online at low-interest rates, minimum KYC, and instant money transfer in your bank account.
Here we will tell you in detail about the features, benefits, and fees of a MoneyWide personal loan, and with this, we will also provide you the button link of Apply Now to take this loan so that you do not have any problem in taking a loan.
MoneyWide Personal Loan Review
|MoneyWide Personal Loan Interest Rate||Competitive Interest rates start at 1.33% – 2.66% Per Month.|
|Personal loan Process||Completely digital, Contactless, Paperless Process|
|Personal Loan Processing Fee||Processing Fees of Up to 3.5% will be deducted from the loan amount|
|Loan tenure||3 Months to 36 Months.|
|Maximum Personal Loan Amount||Get Instant Loans Up to Rs. 3,00,000/- Without any collateral.|
|Age Limit||21 to 55 years old.|
|Example Loan||Loan Amount: Rs 1,00,000/- |
Tenure: 6 Months
Interest Rate: @16% Per annum
Total Interest Payable: Rs 4718
Processing Fees (incl. GST): Rs 2500
Total Amount Payable: 104718/- including Processing Fee +GST
|MoneyWide Personal Loan Customer Care Number||+91-9911862226|
|[email protected] [email protected]|
|Salaried Professionals||Get a personal loan at a take-home salary of Rs. 25,000 and above.|
- mPokket Instant Personal Loan Apply Online Now
- IDFC First Bank Personal Loan Apply Online Now
- Navi Instant Personal Loan Apply Online Now
Features of MoneyWide Personal Loan
Flexible Loan Amount: Here, you can select the loan amount as per your requirement. But your salary amount can increase the loan amount you get. The higher your salary, the higher the loan amount you can apply for here. But here you can get a maximum loan of only 3 lakhs.
RBI Registered NBFC: The personal lending company gets the opportunity to be called a registered NBFC (Non-Banking Financial Company) only after following the RBI guidelines. MoneyWide Personal Loan App is a registered Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC), so you can rely on this app.
Loan For Low CIBIL Score: Personal loan is an unsecured loan. All banks and NBFCs, check the credit history of the individual before granting a personal loan. A personal loan is not available if you have a bad credit history. But, the MoneyWide Personal Loan app gives you loans even with a low CIBIL score. It would be best if you had a minimum CIBIL score of 650+ to take a loan here.
Fully Digital Process: Here the loan process is fully-digital. You do not need to submit any documents manually. You can apply for the loan through your PAN and Aadhar card here.
Borrow Anytime: Personal Loan App Moneywide lets you avail of emergency loans. Hence you can apply for a loan here 24*7 and anytime in 365 days.
Quick and Secure Loan: MoneyWide Instant Personal Loan app is much preferred when it comes to availing loans through an Aadhar card. Here you get loan approval in less time.
No Collateral: When you apply for a personal loan in a bank, you have to deposit some of your belongings in the bank as security. But you do not need to make any security deposit to avail personal loan under the Aadhar card loan online scheme. That’s why the Aadhar card loan app Moneywide is being liked so much.
Tenure: Most online personal loan companies offer short-term loans which you have to repay quickly. But with the MoneyWide Loan App, you get a flexible term of 36 months to repay the loan so that you do not face any problems in repaying the loan.
Low Processing Fee: You are charged a low processing fee on the loan amount get by you, which makes this application different from other applications.
Minimum Documentation: Very few documents are required from you to apply for a loan on the MonwyWide Personal Loan app. You can apply for the loan here with your Aadhar card and PAN.
Customer Care Support: Immediately after you submit the MoneyWide Personal Loan form, the MoneyWide Personal Loan team gets in touch with you and gives you complete details about the loan.
MoneyWide Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Indian citizens
- The age should be between 21 to 55 years.
- The person should have his PAN card.
- The mobile number should be linked with the Aadhar card.
- Savings account statement for three months.
- CIBIL score should be 650+. A good credit score increases the loan amount
- Your minimum salary Should be Rs. 25000/-.
- Last 3 Months Bank Statement.
- Current Work Experience: 2 months and above
How to get a MoneyWide Personal Loan?
The entire process of applying for a MoneyWide Personal Loan is 100% digital. By following some simple steps, you can take loans up to 3,00,000. But you have to understand the complete process of filling the form thoroughly as most of the loan rejections are due to filling the form incorrectly. So, you must read the procedure we have mentioned carefully.
- You have to click on the link given below and the MoneyWide Personal loan form will open in front of you.
- Customers need to enter their name, mobile number, email ID, and city pin code and click on ‘start journey now
- Customers will be redirected to the official website of MoneyWide to register and apply for the loan.
- Now submit required personal details like occupation, PAN number, Email ID, monthly salary, marital status, etc., and mention the loan amount and purpose.
- Based on the input details, PAN Validation will take place and the customer has the option to confirm if it belongs to him/her.
- Once the PAN card details are confirmed customers need to submit their professional information.
- Based on the details, the eligible loan amount will be displayed on the screen including interest rates and tenure. Please proceed to get final approval.
- Now customers need to share bank statement details, log in via internet banking, or upload bank statement PDF.
- Once the bank details are submitted customers will get a Thank you message on the screen.
- After final verification, the MoneyWide team will contact customers via call or message for approval. They will share a final offer that has detailed MITC
- Customers need to accept T&C and click on ‘Accept’
- Now customers need to complete KYC, enter their Aadhaar number and verify with the OTP.
- The Address will be fetched from the Aadhaar and the page will be redirected to “Address Detail Page”. Fill in the required details like current address, and office address, give any two references and submit your parents’ names.
- Now customers need to complete video KYC, start instant video verification or schedule it for later by selecting any option.
- If the Video KYC is successful, the customers will set up an e-Mandate using Net banking or Debit Card. Enter your phone number, and email ID and click on ‘Authenticate’
- Once the Mandate is set, the next screen will be of e-Signing of the loan agreement. Click on ‘Proceed’
- Once the process is completed, the application will be submitted and the loan amount will be transferred to the bank account.
MoneyWide Personal Loan Apply Link: (Personal Loan)
MoneyWide Personal Loan Customer Care
By Phone: You can call on the company’s customer care number at +91-9911862226
Email: You can also contact customer care via email. The email address for specific queries is below:
- Loan Payment Queries: [email protected]
- Loan queries: [email protected]
- General queries: [email protected]
MoneyWide Personal Loan repayment
Your Loan payment will be done online or offline mode. You can choose one of the following methods to pay your bills online:
Net-Banking: You can use the facility of Net-Banking to pay your Loan with the help of your mobile or website.
NEFT/IMPS: If you do not have a net-banking account, you can pay your bills through NEFT or IMPS Facility.
Auto-Debit facility: You can set your Lon payment to auto-debit. Doing so will automatically deduct Personal loan payments from your account.
UPI: At present, UPI traction is being used a lot. You can pay for your Loans using several applications like GPay and Phonepe.
MoneyWide Loan App Detail
|Application Name||MoneyWide – Instant Loan App|
|Updated on||5 Aug 2022|
|App Download Size||29.72MB|
|Released on||25 March 2022|
|MoneyWide Personal Loan App Review||4.4 star|
What is Personal Loan?
Personal loans help you to borrow money for a price of a personal nature – be it for some other requirement such as an emergency, education, family marriage, or home renovation. With the MoneyWide Personal Loan App, with various loans ranging from 500 to 30k, you can enjoy an interest rate of 1% per month with flexible functions ranging from 61 days to 120 days.
What is an EMI?
EMI Stands for Equated Monthly Installment. Which is the fixed amount paid for the repayment of your loan. It includes both the principal component and the interest amount. It gives you the convenience and benefit of repaying the personal loan amount in small and easy installments.
How much loan amount am I eligible for?
You can avail of a personal loan amount ranging from Rs. 10000 to Rs. 3 Lakhs, depending on various eligibility factors such as credit score, monthly income, work experience, etc.
What are the benefits of the MoneyWide Instant Personal Loan App?
Here Students get Instant Personal Loans ranging from Rs 10000 to Rs 300000 with fewer documents, Which the customer can smoothly transfer to his savings account in just 10 minutes.
How to apply for a MoneyWide Personal Loan online?
If you want to take a student personal loan? You need to install the MoneyWide Personal Loan app and create your account. In which you have to fill in a lot of important information. After filling in this data, the app will show your “Instant Personal Loan” eligibility, along with an eligible interest rate and tenor. After successfully checking the eligibility criteria, you will fill in the loan details. After that, you will fill in the bank details so that can loan amount will be transferred to your bank account.
What is the MoneyWide Personal Loan Interest Rate?
You will get a MoneyWide Personal Loan from 10 thousand to 3 Lakh rupees with an interest rate of 1.33% to 2.66% per month. The loan is available from this app through a Fully digital and contactless process. You can use this money for bill payments, personal expenses, etc.
How can I repay my MoneyWide Personal Loan?
In case of prepayment, the loan provider can make the payment through net banking, UPI, or online services. Make sure the required amount is available in the bank account every month from the date of EMI.
Do I need to pay any other charges for a personal loan?
Yes, you need to pay various other charges such as a processing fee and foreclosure charges to avail of a personal loan from MoneyWide.
How to contact MoneyWide personal loan customer care?
How can I calculate the EMI payable before availing of a personal loan from the MoneyWide loan app?
You can check the EMI payable using EMI Calculator. You can enter the required details to check EMI payable and emissions payable. This feature is free for you.
How long does MoneyWide take to disburse its loans?
MoneyWide takes up to 24 hours to approve/reject a personal loan application and the loan will be disbursed immediately.