mPokket Personal Loan for Students: The mPokket is a popular lending app that provides instant personal loans to college students and salaried professionals. On approval, the loan amount can be credited to the bank account or Paytm Wallet instantly. It takes care of routine expenses and additional costs. When you need something urgent and personal online, mPokket comes to their aid. Low-interest rate and quick disbursement without any long-term EMI commitments.
Here, we will give you the details about the features, benefits, and charges of the student’s personal loan app, and along with this, we will also provide you the apply now button link for the mPokket personal loan so that you will not face any problems in getting the loan.
- 1 mPokket Personal Loan App Review
- 1.1 Features of mPokket Personal Loan (Personal Loan for Students)
- 1.2 mPokket Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria (Students Personal Loan)
- 1.3 How to get a personal loan for Students from mPokket?
- 1.4 mPokket Personal Loan Customer Care
- 1.5 mPokket Company Details
- 1.6 mPokket Personal Loan Apk Detail
- 1.7 mPokket Loan Related FAQ:
- 1.8 What is Personal Loan?
- 1.9 What is an EMI?
- 1.10 What are the benefits of the mPokket Instant Personal Loan App?
- 1.11 How to apply for mPokket Instant Personal Loan online?
- 1.12 What is the mPokket Personal Loan Interest Rate?
- 1.13 How can I repay my Students Personal Loan?
- 1.14 How to contact mPokket personal loan customer care?
- 1.15 How can I calculate the EMI payable before availing of a personal loan from the mPokket Instant loan app?
mPokket Personal Loan App Review
|mPokket Personal Loan Interest Rate||Competitive Interest rates starting at 1 – 6%|
|Personal loan Process||Completely digital, Contactless, Paperless Process|
|Processing Fee||Processing Fees of Up to 5% will be deducted from the loan amount|
|Loan tenure||61 Days to 120 Days.|
|Maximum Loan Amount||500 to 30k at flexible EMIs|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 years old.|
|Example Loan||Loan Amount: Rs 2,000 |
Tenure: 90 Days
Interest Rate: @24% Per annum
Total Interest Payable: Rs 120
Processing Fees (incl. GST): Rs 236
Total Amount Payable: 2356/- including Processing Fee +GST
|mPokket Customer Care Number||033-66452400|
|[email protected] [email protected]|
|Salaried Professionals||Get a personal loan at a take-home salary of Rs. 9,000 and above.|
- Money View Personal Loan Apply Online Now
- TrueBalance Personal Loan Apply Online Now
- NIRA Personal Loan Apply Online Now
Features of mPokket Personal Loan (Personal Loan for Students)
Loan Amount: On this application, you get a loan of 500 to 30000, which you can take any time.
Without Security Loan: You do not need to deposit security while taking a loan from mPokket Personal Loan. Here you get loans up to 30000 without a collector.
Minimum Documentation: Very few documents are required from you to apply for a loan on the mPokket Personal Loan app. You can apply for the loan here with your Aadhar card and PAN.
Digitally Process: You don’t need to submit any documents manually if you apply for a loan here. Here the entire loan process is 100% online.
Instant Cash Loan: With the complete process of availing loan online, you get an idea of how much loan you will get here in just 5 minutes. You can transfer all your approved loans to your Paytm account instantly.
Low Processing Fee: You are charged a low processing fee on the loan amount get by you, which makes this application different from other applications.
Improve Credit Score: Your CIBIL score gets better once you repay your loan successfully.
Register NBFC: mPokket Personal Loan App is a registered NBFC (Non-Banking Financial Company) following RBI guidelines.
Repay Later Option: Here, you also get the facility of Repay Later Option. If you are unable to pay your loan installments on time, you can avail of this facility to extend your installment date. You can do this many times.
mPokket Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria (Students Personal Loan)
- Indian citizens
- The age should be between 18 to 40 years.
- The person should have his PAN card.
- The mobile number should be linked with the Aadhar card.
- Savings account statement for three months.
- Here only a salaried person can apply for the loan.
- CIBIL score should be 680+. A good credit score increases the loan amount
- Your minimum salary Should be Rs. 9000/-.
- Students should have College ID proof.
- Last 3 Months Bank Statement.
How to get a personal loan for Students from mPokket?
The entire process of applying for the mPokket Personal Loan is 100% digital. By following some simple steps, you can take loans up to 30000. But you have to understand the complete process of filling the form thoroughly as most of the loan rejections are due to filling the form incorrectly. So, you must read the procedure we have mentioned carefully.
- You have to click on the link given below and the mPokket Personal loan form will open in front of you.
- Customers need to enter their name, mobile number, email ID, and city pin code and click on ‘start journey now
- Customers will be redirected to the google play store and download the mPokket app.
- Customers need to enter their mobile number and verify with the OTP.
- Sign up using any one option like Google or Facebook and proceed to the next step.
- Submit required personal details and set a password then select a profession and go ahead.
- Complete email ID verification by clicking on ‘Verify email’
- Customers need complete KYC, enter PAN card number then select KYC documents type then upload front and back side images of the document and click on ‘Submit’
- Now submit employment details monthly net salary, and designation then uploads the employment proof document.
- Customers need to complete the video KYC, start the camera from the screen and record a video, and read out the text slowly which will appear on the screen.
- On the next screen enter the IFSC code and upload a 3 months salary statement. (Only for salaried professionals)
- Now the customers need to select the amount of loan that they want to borrow and select the tenure and click on ‘Request’
- The pop-up window will appear on the screen if the customer wants to transfer the loan amount to the Paytm account or Bank account. Select the right option and go ahead.
- If the customers match all the criteria, then the system will approve the application and the loan will be disbursed immediately. Customers will be informed through the message.
mPokket Personal Loan Apply Link: (Personal Loan for Students)
mPokket Personal Loan Customer Care
By Phone: You can call on the company’s customer care number at 033-66452400
Email: You can also contact customer care via email. The email address for specific queries is below:
- Loan Payment Queries: [email protected]
- Loan queries: [email protected]
- General queries: [email protected]
mPokket Loan repayment
Your Loan payment will be done online or offline mode. You can choose one of the following methods to pay your bills online:
Net-Banking: You can use the facility of Net-Banking to pay your Personal Loan with the help of your mobile or website.
NEFT/IMPS: If you do not have a net-banking account, you can pay your bills through NEFT or IMPS Facility.
Auto-Debit facility: You can set your Lon payment to auto-debit. Doing so will automatically deduct Personal loan payments from your account.
UPI: At present, UPI traction is being used a lot. You can pay for your Loans using several applications like GPay and Phonepe.
mPokket Company Details
PS Srijan Corporate Park, Tower 1,
12th Floor, Unit No. 1204,2, EP & GP,
Sector V, Bidhannagar,
Kolkata, West Bengal 700091
mPokket Personal Loan Apk Detail
|Application Name||mPokket: Instant Loan App|
|Updated on||27 July 2022|
|App Download Size||15.48MB|
|Released on||7 Dec 2016|
|mPokket Personal Loan for Students App Review||4.4 star|
mPokket Loan Related FAQ:
What is Personal Loan?
Personal loans help you to borrow money for a price of a personal nature – be it for some other requirement such as an emergency, education, family marriage, or home renovation. With the mPokket Personal Loan App, with various loans ranging from 500 to 30k, you can enjoy an interest rate of 1% per month with flexible functions ranging from 61 days to 120 days.
What is an EMI?
EMI Stands for Equated Monthly Installment. Which is the fixed amount paid for the repayment of your loan. It includes both the principal component and the interest amount. It gives you the convenience and benefit of repaying the personal loan amount in small and easy installments.
What are the benefits of the mPokket Instant Personal Loan App?
Here Students get Instant Personal Loans ranging from Rs 500 to Rs 30000 with fewer documents, Which the customer can smoothly transfer to his savings account in just 15 minutes.
How to apply for mPokket Instant Personal Loan online?
If you want to take a student personal loan? You need to install the mPokket Personal Loan app and create your account. In which you have to fill in a lot of important information. After filling in this data, the app will show your “Instant Personal Loan” eligibility, along with an eligible interest rate and tenor. After successfully checking the eligibility criteria, you will fill in the loan details. After that, you will fill in the bank details so that can loan amount will be transferred to your bank account.
What is the mPokket Personal Loan Interest Rate?
You will get the mPokket Students Personal Loan from 5 hundred to 30 thousand rupees with an interest rate of 1% to 6% per month. The loan is available from this app through a Fully digital and contactless process. You can use this money for bill payments, personal expenses, etc.
How can I repay my Students Personal Loan?
In case of prepayment, the loan provider can make the payment through net banking, UPI, or online services. Make sure the required amount is available in the bank account every month from the date of EMI.
How to contact mPokket personal loan customer care?
How can I calculate the EMI payable before availing of a personal loan from the mPokket Instant loan app?
You can check the EMI payable using EMI Calculator. You can enter the required details to check EMI payable and emissions payable. This feature is free for you.