Aadhar Card Loan: Under the Digital India Scheme, the facility to apply for Aadhar Card Loan online in India is available to every individual. If you need an instant personal loan, you can apply online for a loan up to Rs 2 lakh using your Aadhar card and PAN card. Here you have been told about such an application, through which you can apply for your Aadhar card loan online.
With this app, you get a loan of 10 thousand to 2 lakhs in just 15 to 30 minutes at an interest rate of at least 16% per annum. The complete process of taking a loan from this app is described further, which you have read carefully. You have also been given the “Apply Now” button to take a loan from your Aadhar card so that you do not face any problems in applying for a loan.
- 1 Aadhar Card Loan App Yojana Detail
- 1.1 Features of Aadhar Card Loan App ZinCash
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Aadhar Card Loan App ZinCash
- 1.3 How to apply for Aadhar Card Loan Yojana Online?
- 1.4 Aadhar Card Loan Online Apply Link:
- 1.5 Aadhar Card Loan Customer Care Number Zavron Finserv
- 1.6 Aadhar Card Loan Online Apply Yojana App Detail
- 1.7 Aadhar Card Loan Yojana Related FAQ:
- 1.8 What is a Personal Loan?
- 1.9 Why ‘ZinCash Personal Loan?
- 1.10 What is an EMI?
- 1.11 What are the benefits of Aadhar Card Loan App ZinCash?
- 1.12 Can I take a loan from my Aadhar card?
- 1.13 What is the Aadhar Card Loan Interest Rate?
- 1.14 How can I repay my Aadhar Card Loan?
- 1.15 How to contact Zavron Finserv loan customer Care?
- 1.16 How can I calculate the EMI payable before availing of a personal loan from ZinCash?
Aadhar Card Loan App Yojana Detail
|Application Name||ZinCash – Personal Loan App|
|Interest Rate||16% to 36% per annum|
|Processing fee||3% of loan amount + GST (Minimum Rs. 1000+GST)|
|Loan Tenure||6 Months to 18 Months|
|Salary Require||Salaried 15000+|
|Amount of Money||10k to 2 Lakh|
|Age Limit||22 – 59 Year|
|Aadhar Card Loan Customer Care Number & Email Id Zavron Finserv||+91 – 8447723591 Email ID: [email protected]|
|Example||Loan Amount: Rs 50,000 |
Tenure: 12 Months
Interest Rate: 20% (on Reducing Principal Balance Interest Calculation)
Processing fee = 1500+GST
Total Interest Payable: Rs.5,584
Monthly EMI Repayable = 4,632
Total Amount Payable: 55,584/-
Features of Aadhar Card Loan App ZinCash
Flexible Loan Amount: Here, you can select the loan amount as per your requirement. But your salary amount can increase the loan amount you get. The higher your salary, the higher the loan amount you can apply for here. But here you can get a maximum loan of only 2 lakhs.
Buy Now Pay Later: Here, you get to see the option of Buy Now Pay Later, this is also a kind of personal loan, but here you do not have to pay any interest. You can buy any product on EMI. You can also call it a no-cost EMI loan.
RBI Registered NBFC: The personal lending company gets the opportunity to be called a registered NBFC (Non-Banking Financial Company) only after following the RBI guidelines. ZinCash Instant Loan App is also a registered Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC), so you can rely on this app.
Loan For Low CIBIL Score: Personal loan is an unsecured loan. All banks and NBFCs, check the credit history of the individual before granting a personal loan. A personal loan is not available if you have a bad credit history. But, the Aadhar card loan app ZinCash gives you loans even with a low CIBIL score. You must have a minimum CIBIL score of 640+ to take a loan here.
Fully Digital Process: Here the loan process is fully-digital. You do not need to submit any documents manually. You can apply for the loan through your PAN and Aadhar card here.
Borrow Anytime: Aadhar Card Loan App ZinCash lets you avail of emergency loans. Hence you can apply for a loan here 24*7 and anytime in 365 days.
Quick and Secure Loan: ZinCash Instant Personal Loan app is much preferred when it comes to availing loans through an Aadhar card. Here you get loan approval in less time.
No Collateral: When you apply for a personal loan in a bank, you have to deposit some of your belongings in the bank as security. But you do not need to make any security deposit to avail personal loan under the Aadhar card loan online scheme. That’s why the Aadhar card loan app ZinCash is being liked so much.
No foreclosure charges: Banks and online apps charge you a foreclosure fee for prepayment of a personal loan, but you are not charged any fee for loan repayment on the Zincash app.
- IDFC First Bank Loan: IDFC First Bank Personal Loan Kaise le?
- IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Card Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria for Aadhar Card Loan App ZinCash
- The customer should have his/her PAN (Permanent Account Number) card.
- The mobile number should be linked with the Aadhar card.
- Must be an Indian citizen.
- The salary of the person should be 15000+.
- Salary slip/salary slip for three months.
- Salary Account Statement for the last three months.
- The age of the person should be between 22 to 59 years.
- Your minimum CIBIL score should be 640+ to avail loan here.
How to apply for Aadhar Card Loan Yojana Online?
The entire process to get the Aadhar Card Instant Personal Loan is online. You can get an instant personal loan up to 2 lakhs by following some easy steps. Here, we will guide you on how to fill out your loan form here, so that you can get loan approval.
- To apply for the loan, click on the Apply Now button given below.
- After entering your name and mobile number, click on the start button.
- Enter the mobile number linked with your Aadhar card and click on send OTP and verify the mobile number.
- Select your details like PAN number, date of birth, email id, and gender.
- Here enter your employment details like company name, salary amount, work experience, pin code, company address, etc.
- Based on your CIBIL score, you will see the loan amount sanctioned. Here you click on the Next button.
- To complete the KYC process, use your Aadhar card and PAN card and complete your KYC process by entering the OTP of the mobile number linked with the Aadhar card.
- Select the loan amount and tenor and click on the Next button.
- Complete your ENACH and e-sign process to collect EMI from your savings account.
- The loan amount will be transferred to your bank account on time.
Aadhar Card Loan Online Apply Link:
Processing Fee and Charges
|Processing Fee||3% of the loan amount +GST (Minimum Processing Fee Rs.1000+GST)|
|Late Payment Charges||Up to 3% per month on the amount due|
|The repayment Instrument mandate rejects the charge||Up to Rs. 250 per rejection|
|Charges or Bouncing of the Repayment Instrument||Rs. 500 per month for each instance|
|Stamp Duty||o.1% of the sanctioned amount of Rs. 100, Whichever is higher|
- MoneyTap Loan App – MoneyTap Instant Personal Loan Kaise le?
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Apply Online
- NAVI Instant Personal Loan Online Apply
Aadhar Card Loan Customer Care Number Zavron Finserv
Following are the various ways to get in touch with the customer care department of ZinCash:
- You can call on Customer Care Number +91 – 8447723591 to get any information regarding the loan.
- You can send an email to [email protected]
Aadhar Card Loan Online Apply Yojana App Detail
|Application Name||ZinCash Personal Loan App|
|Updated on||4 May 2022|
|Downloads||100k + Downloads|
|App Download Size||25 MB|
|Released on||20 Sept 2021|
|Aadhar Card Loan App Review||4.1 Star|
Aadhar Card Loan Yojana Related FAQ:
What is a Personal Loan?
A personal loan is a type of unsecured loan that helps you meet your current financial needs. Personal loans help you to borrow money for a price of a personal nature – be it for some other requirement such as an emergency, education, family marriage, or home renovation. With the Aadhar card loan app ZinCash, you can enjoy an interest rate of 16% to 36% p.a., with various loans ranging from 10k to 2 lakhs. With flexible functions between 6 months to 18 months.
Why ‘ZinCash Personal Loan?
ZinCash is an RBI-registered NBFC committed to providing personal loans to salaried professionals. Get instant loans up to 2 lakhs on low-cost EMIs. Customers can apply for an Aadhar Card Loan in a few easy steps, without having to worry about providing any physical documents.
What is an EMI?
EMI Stands for Equated Monthly Installment. Which is the fixed amount paid for the repayment of your loan. It includes both the principal component and the interest amount. It gives you the convenience and benefit of repaying the personal loan amount in small and easy installments.
What are the benefits of Aadhar Card Loan App ZinCash?
Here customers get instant cash loans ranging from Rs 1 thousand to Rs 2 lakh with fewer documents. Which the customer can easily transfer to his savings account in no time.
Can I take a loan from my Aadhar card?
If you want to get an Aadhar card instant personal loan? Then, you need to install the ZinCash Loan app and create your account. In which you have to fill in a lot of important information. After filling in this data, the app will show your “Instant Personal Loan” eligibility along with an eligible interest rate and tenor. After successfully checking the eligibility criteria, you will fill in the loan details. After that, you will fill in the bank details so that the loan amount can be transferred to your account.
What is the Aadhar Card Loan Interest Rate?
Under Aadhar Card Loan yojana, you will get 10 thousand to 2 lakh rupees with an interest rate of 16% to 36% per annum. The loan is available from this app through a fully-digital and contactless process. You can use this money for bill payments, personal expenses, etc.
How can I repay my Aadhar Card Loan?
In case of prepayment, the loan provider can make the payment through net banking, UPI, or online services. Make sure the required amount is available in the bank account every month from the date of EMI.
How to contact Zavron Finserv loan customer Care?
To get any information regarding Aadhar Card Personal Loan, you can call on Customer Care Number +91 – 8447723591 and for any query related to Personal Loan, you can also send mail to [email protected] to get your questions resolved can get the answer.
How can I calculate the EMI payable before availing of a personal loan from ZinCash?
You can check the EMI payable using EMI Calculator. You can enter the required details to check EMI payable and emissions payable. This feature is free for you.