NIRA Loan: NIRA Finance Loan app offers instant personal loans up to 1 lakh at a low-interest rate. Here customers get to see good Customer Care Support. Most people have to take personal loans due to a lack of money. Getting a personal loan from banks is very difficult because banks ask for many documents, and it also takes a long time to get the loan. You need fewer documents to take NIRA Finance Loan. You get loan approval in just 15 Minutes. Here we will walk you through the complete procedure to apply for a NIRA finance loan online.
- 1 NIRA Loan App Detail (NIRA Finance Loan App)
- 1.1 Features of NIRA Loan App (NIRA Finance Instant Personal Loan)
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for NIRA Loan App
- 1.3 How to apply for NIRA Instant Personal Loan?
- 1.4 NIRA Loan (Instant Cash Loan) Apply Link:
- 1.5 NIRA Loan App Review
- 1.6 NIRA Loan Processing Fee and Charges
- 1.7 NIRA Finance Customer Care Number
- 1.8 NIRA Loan Payment
- 1.9 NIRA Finance Instant Loan Related FAQ: –
- 1.10 What is a Personal Loan?
- 1.11 Why ‘NIRA Loan’?
- 1.12 What is an EMI?
- 1.13 What are the benefits of the NIRA Finance Loan App?
- 1.14 How to apply for NIRA Loan online?
- 1.15 What is the NIRA Finance Loan Interest Rate?
- 1.16 How can I repay my NIRA Loan?
- 1.17 How to contact NIRA Finance customer care?
- 1.18 How can I calculate the EMI payable before avail a personal loan from NIRA Finance?
NIRA Loan App Detail (NIRA Finance Loan App)
|NIRA Loan Interest Rate||Competitive Interest rates start at 24% to 36% p.a.|
|Personal loan Process||Completely digital, Contactless, Paperless Process|
|Processing Fee||2% on loan amount + GST (Minimum Process fee 500 + GST)|
|Loan tenure||91 days to 12 Months|
|Maximum Loan Amount||5k to 1 lakh at flexible EMIs|
|Age Limit||21 – 65 years|
|Example Loan||Loan Amount: Rs 50,000 |
Tenure: 12 Months
Interest Rate: 24% (on Reducing Principal Balance Interest Calculation)
EMI Amount: Rs 4,728
Total Interest Payable: Rs 6,736
Processing Fees (incl. GST): Rs 1,475
Disbursed Amount: Rs 50,000 – 1,475 = 48,525
Total Amount Payable: 56,736
|NIRA Loan Customer Care Number||What’s App Number: 95911-96740 |
Email Id: [email protected]
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan Interest rate, Features, Benefits & fee
- SBI Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate, Features, Benefits & fee
Features of NIRA Loan App (NIRA Finance Instant Personal Loan)
NIRA Finance offers customers instant personal loans up to 1 lakh at attractive interest rates. The customer can choose the loan per his requirements, such as a mobile loan, laptop loan, holiday loan, loan for marriage and short education courses, etc. Apart from this, there are many other features which are as follows:
Flexible Loan Amount: Here, you can get an instant personal loan from 5 thousand to 1 lakh according to your need. Whatever loan amount is approved for you here. You can transfer that approved amount to your account as per your requirement.
RBI Registered NBFC: A personal loan company is called a registered NBFC (Non-Banking Financial Company) only after following the RBI guidelines. NIRA Instant Loan App is also a registered NBFC. So, you can trust this app.
Fully Digital Process: Here, the personal loan process is fully digital. You do not need to submit any documents manually.
Borrow Anytime: In NIRA Loan, you get the facility of taking an emergency loan. So, you can apply for a loan here 24*7 anytime and 365 days a.
Quick and Secure Loan: NIRA Loan App is much liked for giving instant personal loans. Where you get loan approval in just a short period.
Loan for Low CIBIL Score: Personal loan is an unsecured loan. All banks and NBFCs check individual Credit reports before offering a personal loan. A personal loan is not available if the credit history is poor. But NIRA Loan App gives you a loan even on a low CIBIL Score.
No Collateral: When you apply for a personal loan in a bank, you have to deposit some of your belongings with the bank as security. But this is not the case with NIRA Loan App. Here, you get a loan of up to 1 lakh without collateral.
Quick Loan Disbursal: NIRA Finance provides instant personal loan services. People who need an instant cash loan can avail of a loan of up to 1 lakh in just 3 minutes by following a few easy steps from the NIRA loan app.
- IDFC First Bank Loan: IDFC First Bank Personal Loan Apply Now
- IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Card Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria for NIRA Loan App
- The customer must have his PAN card.
- The mobile number should be linked with an Aadhaar card.
- Must be an Indian citizen.
- The person’s salary should be 12000 to 20000 rupees
- Three months’ salary slip/salary slip.
- Salary Account Statement for the last 6 months.
- The age of the person should be between 21 to 65 years.
How to apply for NIRA Instant Personal Loan?
The entire process of taking a loan in NIRA is online. You can avail of an instant personal loan of up to ₹1 lakh by following a few easy steps. Here, we will guide you on how to fill out your loan form so that you can get loan approval.
- Click on the Apply Now button below to apply for the loan.
- After entering your name and mobile number, click on the start button.
- Select the loan amount and tenure on the screen and click on Proceed.
- Mark in the check box and click on Accept T&C, and I agree.
- Allow all access to your mobile phone, and in the next section Enter
- Your employment details like company name, salary amount, income tax return, etc.
- Select the reason for taking the loan and click on Finish Process when the eligibility is displayed.
- Use Aadhaar Card and PAN to complete the KYC process.
- Enter salary account details like account number IFSC code, etc., and upload bank details.
- Upload your Aadhaar card front and back photo for your address proof.
- Click on Proceed to avail loan to avail of the eligible loan amount.
- Complete the e-sing and e-mandate process so that the EMI can be auto-debited.
- Now loan amount will be transferred to your savings account in just 15 minutes.
NIRA Loan (Instant Cash Loan) Apply Link:
NIRA Loan App Review
|Application Name and Download Link||NIRA – Instant Personal Loan App|
|Updated on||5 May 2022|
|Downloads||5M + Downloads|
|App Download Size||18.98 MB|
|Released on||23 Apr 2018|
|NIRA Finance Loan App Review||4.4 Star|
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan Interest Rate, Features, Benefits & fee
- Axis Bank Personal Loan Online Apply Now
NIRA Loan Processing Fee and Charges
|Processing Fee||2% of the loan amount +GST|
|Late Payment Charges |
30 days late
30 – 59 Day Late
60 – 89 Day Late
90 Day Late
|Rs. 500 Penalty |
3% on EMI Per Month
3% on EMI and 2% on Out Standing Amount
3% on EMI and 4% on Out Standing Amount 3% on EMI and 5% on Out Standing Amount
|The repayment Instrument mandate rejects the charge||Up to Rs. 250 per rejection|
|Charges or Bouncing of the Repayment Instrument||Rs. 100 per month for each instance|
|Prepayment charges||2.5% Within 90 Days, After 90 Days 0% Prepayment Charges|
NIRA Finance Customer Care Number
Following are the different ways to contact the customer care department of NIRA Finance:
- You can massage on 95911-96740 Whatsapp Number
- You can send an email to [email protected]
NIRA Loan Payment
Your Loan payment will be done online or offline mode. You can choose one of the following methods to pay your bills online:
Net-Banking: You can use the facility of Net-Banking to pay your Loan with the help of your mobile or website.
NEFT/IMPS: If you do not have a net-banking account, you can pay your bills through NEFT or IMPS Facility.
Auto-Debit facility: You can set your Lon payment to auto-debit. Doing so will automatically deduct Personal loan payments from your account.
UPI: At present, UPI traction is being used a lot. You can pay for your Loans using several applications like GPay and Phonepe.
NIRA Finance Instant Loan Related FAQ: –
What is a Personal Loan?
Personal loans help you borrow money for an expense of a personal nature, be it for any other requirement such as an emergency, education, family wedding, or home renovation. With NIRA Finance Loan App, with various loans ranging from 5k to 1 lakh, you can enjoy an interest rate of 24% to 36% p.a. with flexible tenors ranging between 3 months to 12 months.
Why ‘NIRA Loan’?
NIRA is an RBI-registered NBFC committed to offering personal loans to salaried professionals. Get instant loans up to 1 lakh at low-cost EMIs. Customers can apply for the loan in a few easy steps without worrying about providing any physical documents.
What is an EMI?
EMI Stands for Equated Monthly Installment. Which is a fixed amount paid towards the repayment of your loan. This includes both the principal component and the interest amount. It gives you the convenience and benefit of repaying the personal loan amount in small and easy installments.
What are the benefits of the NIRA Finance Loan App?
Here customers get Instant Cash Loans ranging from Rs 5 thousand to Rs 1 lakh with fewer documents which the customer can transfer to his savings account in no time.
How to apply for NIRA Loan online?
If you want to avail NIRA Instant Personal Loan, you need to install NIRA Loan App and create your account. In which you have to fill in a lot of important information. After filling in this data, the app will show your “Instant Personal Loan” eligibility with an eligible interest rate and tenure. After successfully checking the eligibility criteria, you will fill in the loan details. After that, you will fill in the bank details. So that the amount is transferred to your account.
What is the NIRA Finance Loan Interest Rate?
You will get a NIRA loan from Rs 5 thousand to Rs 1 lakh with an interest rate of 24% to 30% per annum. The loan is available from this app through a fully digital and contactless process. You can use this money for bill payments, personal expenses, etc.
How can I repay my NIRA Loan?
In the case of NIRA loan repayment, the loan provider can make the repayment through auto debit, net banking, or online services. Make sure the required amount is available in your bank account every month before the date of the EMI.
How to contact NIRA Finance customer care?
For any query related to a personal loan, you can call on Whatsapp number 95911-96740. You can also get your questioning answered by sending a mail to [email protected]
How can I calculate the EMI payable before avail a personal loan from NIRA Finance?
You can check the EMI payable using the EMI Calculator. You can enter the required details to check EMI payable and EMI payable. This feature is free for you.