CASHe Loan: CASHe Loan app is the best online loan provider company in India. Here customers can get instant cash loans up to 4 lakhs in 1 hour against a low CIBIL score. This company was started to provide quick, short-term personal loans.
Most people in India work on salary, so this company has started providing loan services to salary earners to solve their financial problems. If you are a salaried individual, then you can easily apply for a loan here. Here you will be given complete information about how to get cash instant cash loan.
- 1 CASHe Loan App (Instant Cash Loan App) Review
- 1.1 Features of CASHe Loan App
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for CASHe Loan App
- 1.3 How to apply for CASHe Instant Cash Loan in 1 hour?
- 1.4 CASHe Loan – Instant Cash Loan Apply Link:
- 1.5 Processing Fee and Charges
- 1.6 The CASHe Loan Customer Care Number
- 1.7 CASHe – Instant Personal Loan at Low CIBIL Score
- 1.8 CASHe Loan Payment
- 1.9 CASHe Loan Related FAQ: –
- 1.10 What is a Personal Loan?
- 1.11 Why ‘CASHe Personal Loan?
- 1.12 What is an EMI?
- 1.13 What are the benefits of the CASHe Loan App?
- 1.14 How to Apply for Cash Instant Personal Loan Online?
- 1.15 What is the CASHe loan interest rate?
- 1.16 How do I repay my CASHe loan?
- 1.17 How to contact CAShe Loan Customer Care?
- 1.18 How do I calculate the EMI payable before availing Personal Loan from CASHe?
CASHe Loan App (Instant Cash Loan App) Review
|Application Name||CASHe Personal Loan App|
|Interest Rate||2.25% to 2.5%% Per Month.|
|Processing fee||1.5% to 3% of loan amount + GST, (Minimum PF= 500)|
|Credit Line||CASHe Credit Line|
|Loan Tenure||3 Months to 18 Months|
|Salary Require||Salaried 12000 to 50000|
|Amount of Money||1000 to 4 Lakh|
|Age Limit||21 – 40 Year|
|Available Locations in India||Over 8000+ Pin Code in 200 Cities|
|Example||Loan Amount: Rs 30,000 |
Tenure: 3 Months
Interest Rate: 30.42% (on Reducing Principal Balance Interest Calculation)
Processing fee = 500+90=590
Disbursed Amount is Rs. 29,410
Monthly EMI Repayable = 10,750
Total Amount Payable: 32,250/-
Features of CASHe Loan App
Flexible Loan Amount: Here, you can choose the loan amount as per your requirement. Here, your salary amount can increase the loan amount you get. The higher your salary, the higher the loan amount you can apply for here. Here, you can get a maximum loan of up to 4 lakhs.
Buy Now Pay Later: Here, you get to see the option of Buy Now Pay Later, this is also a type of personal loan, but here you do not have to pay any interest. You can buy any product on EMI. You can also call it a no-cost EMI loan.
RBI Registered NBFC: A personal loan company is called a registered NBFC (Non-Banking Financial Company) only after following the RBI guidelines. CAShe Instant Loan App is also a registered NBFC. So, you can trust this app.
Loan for Low CIBIL Score: Personal loan is an unsecured loan. All banks and NBFCs check individual Credit reports before offering a personal loan. A personal loan is not available if the credit history is poor. But the CAShe Loan app also gives you loans against low CIBIL scores. One must have at least a 550+ CIBIL score to avail of a loan here.
Fully Digital Process: The loan process here is fully digital. You do not need to submit any documents manually.
Borrow Anytime: CASHe lets you avail of emergency loans. So, you can apply for a loan here 24*7 anytime and 365 days a.
Quick and Secure Loans: CAShe Loan app is one of the most preferred applications for providing instant personal loans. Where you get loan approval in less time.
No Collateral: When you apply for a personal loan in a bank, you have to deposit some of your belongings with the bank as security. But this is not the case with CAShe Loan App. Here, you get a loan of up to 4 lakhs without collateral.
No foreclosure charges: You are charged foreclosure charges by banks and online apps for prepayment of personal loans, but you are not charged for prepayment of loans on cash loan apps.
Eligibility Criteria for CASHe Loan App
- The customer must have his PAN (Permanent Account Number) card.
- The mobile number should be linked with an Aadhaar card.
- Must be an Indian citizen.
- A person’s salary should be 12000 to 50000 rupees
- Three months’ salary slip/salary slip.
- Salary Account Statement for the last 6 months.
- The age of the person should be between 21 to 40 years.
- The minimum CIBIL score should be 550+ to avail of a loan here.
How to apply for CASHe Instant Cash Loan in 1 hour?
The entire process of availing CASHe instant personal loan is online. You can get an instant personal loan of up to Rs 4 lakh by following a few easy steps. Here we will tell you how to fill out your loan form. Here, you can get loan approval.
- Click on the Apply Now button below to apply for the loan.
- After entering your name and mobile number, click on the start button.
- After installing Cash App click on the Open button and click on Apply Now, Accept T&C.
- Enter your details like name, mobile number, date of birth, education, and residential address.
- In the next step, enter your employment details like company name, salary amount, work experience, etc.
- The customer has to provide his savings account details like account number, IFSC code, bank name, etc.
- You upload some of your documents like PAN, Aadhaar card, salary slip, bank statement, and a selfie.
- On clicking on Get Loan, you will see some loan types. Select your loan and click on Apply Now.
- In the next step, enter your name and click on Proceed button.
- If your application is submitted successfully, you will get approval in no time, and the loan amount will be transferred to your savings account.
CASHe Loan – Instant Cash Loan Apply Link:
Processing Fee and Charges
|Processing Fee||1.5% to 3% of the loan amount +GST (Minimum Processing Fee Rs. 500)|
|Late Payment Charges||Up to 3% per month on the amount due|
|The repayment Instrument mandate rejects the charge||Up to Rs. 250 per rejection|
|Charges or Bouncing of the Repayment Instrument||Rs. 500 per month for each instance|
|Stamp Duty||o.1% of the sanctioned amount or Rs. 100, Whichever is higher|
- MoneyTap Loan App – MoneyTap Instant Personal Loan Kaise le?
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Apply Online
The CASHe Loan Customer Care Number
Following are the different ways to contact CASHe customer care department:
- You can send an email to [email protected]
- You can visit the official branch at the following address
Bhanix Finance and Investment Limited (CASHe)
5th Floor, Paville House, Twin Tower Lane,
Off Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi,
Mumbai – 400 025
Telephone No 022-71774000
CASHe – Instant Personal Loan at Low CIBIL Score
|Application Name||CASHe Personal Loan App|
|Updated on||10 Mar 2022|
|Downloads||5M + Downloads|
|App Download Size||35.94 MB|
|Released on||25 Feb 2016|
|CASHe Loan App Review||4.3 Star|
- SBI Personal Loan Apply Online
- Tata Capital Personal Loan Online Apply Now
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan Online Apply Now
CASHe Loan Payment
Your Loan payment will be done online or offline mode. You can choose one of the following methods to pay your bills online:
Net-Banking: You can use the facility of Net-Banking to pay your Loan with the help of your mobile or website.
NEFT/IMPS: If you do not have a net-banking account, you can pay your bills through NEFT or IMPS Facility.
Auto-Debit facility: You can set your Lon payment to auto-debit. Doing so will automatically deduct Personal loan payments from your account.
UPI: At present, UPI traction is being used a lot. You can pay for your Loans using several applications like GPay and Phonepe.
CASHe Loan Related FAQ: –
What is a Personal Loan?
A personal loan is an unsecured loan that helps you meet your current financial needs. A Personal loan helps you borrow money for an expense of a personal nature, be it for any other requirement such as an emergency, education, family wedding, or home renovation. With CASHe Loan App, with various loans ranging from 1k to 4 lakhs, you can enjoy an interest rate of 27% to 30% p.a. with flexible tenors ranging between 3 months to 18 months.
Why ‘CASHe Personal Loan?
CASHe is an RBI-registered NBFC committed to offering personal loans to salaried professionals. Get instant loans up to 4 lakhs at low-cost EMIs. Customers can apply for the loan in a few easy steps without worrying about providing any physical documents.
What is an EMI?
EMI Stands for Equated Monthly Installment. Which is a fixed amount paid towards the repayment of your loan. This includes both the principal component and the interest amount. It gives you the convenience and benefit of repaying the personal loan amount in small and easy installments.
What are the benefits of the CASHe Loan App?
Here customers get instant cash loans ranging from Rs 1000 to Rs 4 lakh with fewer documents, which the customer can transfer to his savings account in no time.
How to Apply for Cash Instant Personal Loan Online?
If you want to avail CASHe instant personal loan, you need to install the CASHe Loan app and create your account. In which you have to fill in a lot of important information. After filling in this data, the app will show your “Immediate Personal Loan” eligibility with the eligible interest rate and tenure. After successfully checking the eligibility criteria, you will fill in the loan details. After that, you will fill in the bank details. So that the amount is transferred to your account.
What is the CASHe loan interest rate?
You will get a CASHe loan from Rs 1000 to Rs 4 Lakh with an interest rate of 27% to 30% per annum. Loans are available from this app through a fully digital and contactless process. You can use this money for bill payments, personal expenses, etc.
How do I repay my CASHe loan?
In the case of prepayment, the loan provider can make the payment through net banking, UPI, or online services. Make sure that the required amount is available in the bank account every month from the date of EMI.
How to contact CAShe Loan Customer Care?
For any queries related to a personal loan, you can also get your questions answered by sending a mail to [email protected]
How do I calculate the EMI payable before availing Personal Loan from CASHe?
You can check the EMI payable using the EMI calculator. You can enter the required details to check the EMI payable. This facility is free for you.