State Bank of India offers many attractive credit cards. SBI SimplySave Credit Card is one of the best usable cards presented by the State Bank of India. This card comes with attractive offers like reward points, cashback, fuel waiver, etc. We will tell you in detail about the complete process, features, benefits, and fees of applying for a “SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card“.
SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card Details
|Credit Card Name||SimplySAVE Credit Card|
|Best Suited For||Beginner | Rewards on Everyday Expenses|
|Joining Fee||INR 499/-|
|Annual Fee||INR 499/- (Reversed on spending INR 1 lakh in a year)|
|Welcome Gift||Get Reward Points worth INR 500 as Welcome Gift|
|Best Feature||Enjoy 10x Reward Points on Dining, Grocery, Departmental stores & Movie spends|
|SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card Customer Care Number||1860-180-1290|
Must Read this: – SBI Credit Cards – Features & Eligibility Criteria Apply Online
Features of SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card
The SBI SimplySave Credit Card is designed to help you save time on your everyday spending. It offers rewards points and discounts on your transactions, like movies, food, and grocery purchases. Furthermore, it is accepted worldwide. You can plan your trip without worries.
- Enjoy 10x Reward Points on Dining, Grocery, Departmental store & Movie spending
- Spend INR 2,000 or more in the first 60 days and get 2,000 bonus Reward Points
- Annual Fee Reversal on spends of INR 1,00,000 in a year
- 1% Fuel Surcharge wavier across all petrol pumps
- Earn 1 Reward Point on every INR150 spent using the SimplySave SBI Card.
- Get INR 100 cash back on your first ATM cash Withdrawal, if done within 30 days of receiving your card.
- Use your reward points to pay off your credit card dues or redeem them for a wide range of gifts.
- You can use your SimplySAVE SBI Card at over 24 million outlets worldwide including 3,25,000 outlets in India.
- Everyday shopping is now easier with the SimplySAVE SBI Card. Simply bring your card to the secure reader to transact.
Key Benefits of SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card
Sign-up Bonus: With the SBI SimplySave credit card, you get a bonus or gift as a thank-you for signing up. The benefit is to offset any joining fees already paid by the subscriber.
Rewards: By using SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card, you get Reward Points under many offers, which you can use to purchase many products. These reward points can be accumulated to obtain a great gift, which makes credit cards even more popular.
Cashback: SBI SimplySave Credit Card with which you get cashback offers like 5% cashback on online shopping, cashback on using your credit card to pay utility bills, 1% cashback on fuel, etc.
Insurance: SBI SimplySave credit card comes with insurance benefits. Therefore, before taking a credit card, it is best to read the terms and conditions carefully, in which you will get to see all the benefits of insurance. Credit card insurance will come in handy if the credit card is stolen, fraudulent, etc.
Low interest: The credit limit available on a credit card is a kind of unsecured loan, which you can use anytime as an instant personal loan. You are charged a lower interest rate for converting your credit limit into a loan. In such a situation, a SimplySAVE credit card proves to be very beneficial for you.
CIBIL Score improvement: At present, CIBIL Score plays a good role in our life. We need a loan to fulfill our financial needs. Any bank, NBFC, and financial institution check the CIBIL score of the person before giving a loan. When you pay your credit bill regularly, a Credit card helps us improve your CIBIL score fast.
Auto payment of bills: With SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card, you can set it to auto-pay using the SBI Card mobile app to pay your bills. You can check all your accounts, like mobile bills, electricity bills, telephone bills, etc. Principal payments can also be put on Auto Pay. Every month your bill will be automatically deducted from your savings account.
Must Read this: – Au Small Finance Bank Credit Card Online Apply
SBI SimplySAVE Card Fees and Charges
|Type of fees||Charges|
|Credit card finance charges||3.5% on SBI Simply Save Credit Card|
|Annual & Renewal Fees||The annual fee is a one-time charge and the renewal fee is charged every year. These fees may vary from Cardholder to Cardholder, and for Different card variants.|
|Cash Advance Fees||A transaction fee of 2.5% or Rs 500 whichever is higher at domestic ATMs |
2.5% or Rs 500, whichever is higher at international ATMs will be levied.
|Cash Payment fee||Rs 250 + GST|
|Finance Charges||Up to 3.50% per month (42% per annum)|
|Payment Dishonor||2% of Payment Amount (minimum charges Rs 500)|
|Rewards Redemption Fee||Rs 99/-|
|Card Replacement Fee||Rs 100/- to Rs 250/- (Rs 1500/- for Aurum)|
|Cheque Payment Fee||Rs 100/-|
|Processing Fee on all Rent Payment||Rs 99/-|
|Dynamic & Static Conversion Markup Fee||3.50% (For All Cards Except Elite & Aurum) |
1.99% (For Elite & Aurum Cardholders Only)
|Interest Fee period||20 to 50 days|
Must Read this: – Bank of Baroda Credit Card Features & Benefits Apply Online Now
Eligibility Criteria for SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card
- Employment type: Salaried & Self-employed
- The primary cardholder should be between the age of 21 to 65 Years (Salaried), 21 to 70 years (Self-employed)
- The individual should either be a Resident of India or a Non-Resident Indian.
- The customer’s mobile number should be linked with Aadhar Card.
- Minimum Monthly Income: 20,000 for Salaried & 30,000 for Self Employed
- Minimum CIBIL Score Required 730+
Documents for SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card application:
- PAN card photocopy
- Color photograph
- Latest pays lip/Form 16/IT return copy as proof of income
- Residence proof Passport/Ration Card/ Electricity bill/ Landline telephone bill.
- Identity proof Passport/ Driving license/ PAN card/ Aadhaar card.
- Latest Income Tax Return/Audit proof, balance sheet, or P&L statement/Business financial statements.
How to Apply for SBI SimplySave Credit Card online?
Applying for SBI SimplySave Credit Card is easy. Before filling out the credit card form, you must fulfill the abovementioned conditions. If you do this, you can apply for a credit card by following some easy steps.
- Click on the link below to Apply for SBI SimplySave Credit Card.
- The customer has to enter their first, middle, and last name along with their mobile number and accept the terms & conditions.
- Enter PAN, and date of birth again and proceed to the next page. Enter the mother’s name, and email id and declare her nationality as Indian.
- Add professional detail such as Salaried/Self-employed, workplace address, etc.
- For the last step, the customer needs to complete the KYC process wherein the customer has to access Digilocker and provide access to address and identity proof.
- If the customer’s address in the government ID is the permanent Address, enter the current address of the customer and confirm.
- After the application ID is generated, the customer will be redirected to the VKYC page or will be soon called by the SBI Cards executive to complete the process by physical verification.
- Once the bank approves a credit card application, it may take up to 7-20 working days for the credit card to reach the customer’s registered address.
SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card Apply Link
You can also visit any SBI branch near you to apply for a credit card. To do this, you must have a savings account with the State Bank of India, and you will also need to submit the required documents along with the credit card form. If you wish to apply for SBI Banking Partner Card, you will need to visit the partner branch to complete the application process.
Must Read this: – Standard Chartered Credit Card available with Attractive Offers, Apply Online
How to Track Your Application Status?
If you have applied for SimplySAVE Credit Card, you can check your credit card application status by following a few easy steps.
- You have to visit the official website of the State Bank of India.
- You will find the Track My Application link under the Apply tab.
- Enter your application or reference number to get the details.
- You can also enter your date of birth to track your application.
- Whatever will be the status of your credit card application, it will appear in front of you.
SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card Payment
Credit card bill payments can be done online or offline mode. You can choose one of the following methods to pay your bills online:
Net-Banking: You can use the facility of Net-Banking to pay your credit card bills with the help of your mobile or website.
NEFT/IMPS: If you do not have a net-banking account, you can pay your bills through NEFT or IMPS Facility.
Auto-Debit facility: You can set your credit card payments to auto-debit. Doing so will automatically deduct credit card payments from your account.
UPI: At present, UPI traction is being used a lot. You can pay for your credit cards using several applications like GPay and Phonepe.
SBI Auto Debt: Enjoy the convenience of paying directly from your State Bank of India account with the auto debt features.
SBI ATM: Pay your monthly bill with your debit card at any of the State Bank of India ATMs.
Manual Drop Box: You can pay your monthly bill payment through a cheque. You can drop your check in the drop box.
Must Read this: – Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Available With 5% Cashback Offer, Apply Online
How to Contact SBI Card Customer Care?
By Phone: You can call the company’s customer care number on 1860-180-1260
Email: You can also contact customer care through email. Below is the email address for specific queries:
- Credit Card Related queries: [email protected]
How to earn and redeem Reward Points?
SBI SimplySave Card allows you to earn shop-and-smile reward points. Use your card to make any purchase to earn Reward Points on every transaction you make. It’s important to note the specific spending categories for which you can get the most reward points.
Once you’ve accumulated points, you can redeem them for exclusive gifts, shopping vouchers, and more. Points redemption can be done through the SBI website or mobile app. Sign in with your login information and redeem your points for any product in the catalog.
SBI Cards & Payment Services Ltd.
DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C,
12th Floor, Block 2, Building 3, DLF Cyber City,
Gurgaon -122002(Haryana) India.
What is a Credit Card?
A credit card is a financial product offered by banks and non-banking financial companies (NBFCs). It gives cardholders access to instant credit. The amount of credit varies depending on several factors like age, the income of the cardholder, etc. Cardholders seeking credit using a credit card can pay it back in one go or installments within the stipulated due date.
Can I use my SBI SimplySAVE credit card for international transactions?
You can use your SBI SimplySave Credit Card for international transactions. They are more helpful than other credit cards in the market as they come with a forex markup of only 3.5% of the transaction value.
How to get SBI SimplySave Credit Card Online?
To apply for the SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card, you can do so through offline and online methods as well. You can apply for the card offline, by visiting the branch of the State Bank of India or by contacting SBI customer care.
Through online methods, you can apply for the card through the link provided by us. Now you can apply for SBI Credit Card by clicking on this link. On clicking the link, a form will open, which you have to fill out by following the instructions given above.
What is the limit of the SBI SimplySAVE credit card?
The credit limit for your SimplySAVE credit card is fixed based on your CIBIL score and income. Generally, the credit limit ranges between Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 3,00,000.
What is the interest rate charge on SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card?
If you do not make your SBI Card bill payment on time or do not make the minimum payment due, you will be charged interest at the rate of 3.50% per month on the bill payment.
You will be charged a lower interest rate if you convert your credit limit into a personal loan. You have to get your loan payment in EMIs.
What is an interest-free credit period?
You can enjoy an interest-free credit period of up to 48 days on your SBI credit card. But this facility does not apply to cash withdrawals.
How to Contact SBI Credit Card Customer Care?
You can also call the customer care number 1860-180-1290 for any related query to SBI Credit Card. You can also get your questions answered by sending mail to [email protected]
How to close an SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card account?
If you want to cancel or close your card, you can call or write to SBI or call their card helpline. Once you request account closure, the bank will terminate your account. Remember that your credit card will be closed only when you have paid all your dues.
What is the use of the SBI Simply Save Card?
SBI SimplySave Credit Card is one such card that offers incredible savings on purchases. The card comes with a welcome bonus and attractive reward points, with a complete waiver of renewal fees. This card helps you save on purchases, be they travel-related or just buying groceries.