Home Credit Personal Loan is available with fair interest rates and flexible EMI for a long tenure. The loan is available from this app through a fully digital and contactless process. You will get a Home Credit personal loan with an annual interest rate of 12% to 36% to meet your monetary requirements. You can use this money for Bill payments, home renovation, personal expenses, etc. Home Credit Personal Loans can prove profitable for you Due to a low-interest rate, bearing a paperless process, repayment tenure, etc.
Here we will give you detailed information about the features, benefits, and charges of a Home Credit Personal Loan also provide you the apply now button link to apply for the loan so that you do not face any problems applying for the loan.
Home Credit Personal Loan details
|Home Credit Personal Loan Interest Rate||Competitive Interest rates start at 12% to 36% p.a.|
|Personal loan Process||Completely digital, Contactless, Paperless Process|
|Processing Fee||Processing Fees of Up to 5% will be deducted from the loan amount|
|Loan tenure||12 to 48 Months|
|Maximum Loan Amount||10k to 5lakh at flexible EMIs|
|Age Limit||19 – 69 Years|
|Example Loan||Loan Amount: Rs 50,000 |
Tenure: 12 Months
Interest Rate: 24% (on Reducing Principal Balance Interest Calculation)
EMI Amount: Rs 4,728
Total Interest Payable: Rs 6,736
Processing Fees (incl. GST): Rs 1,475
Disbursed Amount: Rs 50,000 – 1,475 = 48,525 Total Amount Payable: 56,736
|Home Credit Personal Loan Customer Care Number||0124-622-8888|
|Salaried Professionals||Get a personal loan at a take-home salary of Rs. 25,000 and above.|
Features of Home Credit Personal Loan
Home Credit is India’s most trusted & registered NBFC which offers instant Personal Loans for your all needs such as Medical emergencies, Weddings, Small businesses, Education, etc. Apply for Personal Loan Online up to Rs. 5 Lakhs with minimal documentation.
Loan Amount: On this application, you get a loan of 10k to 5 Lakhs, which you can take at any time.
Without Security Loan: You do not need to deposit security while taking a loan from Home Credit Personal Loan. Here you get loans up to 5 Lakhs without a collector.
Minimum Documentation: Very few documents are required from you to apply for a loan on the Home Credit Personal Loan app. You can apply for the loan here with your Aadhar card and PAN.
Digitally Process: You don’t need to submit any documents manually if you apply for a loan here. Here the entire loan process is 100% online.
Instant Cash Loan: With the complete process of availing loan online, you get an idea of how much loan you will get here in just 15 minutes. You can transfer all your approved loans to your Saving account instantly.
Low Processing Fee: You are charged a low processing fee on the loan amount get by you, which makes this application different from other applications.
Improve Credit Score: Your CIBIL score gets better once you repay your loan successfully.
Register NBFC: Home Credit Personal Loan App is a registered NBFC (Non-Banking Financial Company) following RBI guidelines.
All Your Loans in One Place: Home Credit works relentlessly to bring all personal loan options on the same platform. Get a multipurpose instant loan without any guarantee & collateral security for all your needs. Home Credit Personal loan makes it possible with a quick & easy online process.
SBI Credit Card: Home Credit offers a wide range of SBI credit cards online. Each SBI credit card offers amazing benefits & rewards for you.
Card Protection: Home Credit also offers a One Assist card protection plan that provides quality assistance & protection for your wallets in case of card fraud, theft, etc.
Home Credit Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Indian citizens
- The age should be between 18 to 69 years.
- The person should have his PAN card.
- The mobile number should be linked with the Aadhar card.
- Savings account statement for three months.
- Here only a salaried person can apply for the loan.
- CIBIL score should be 600+. A good credit score increases the loan amount
- Your minimum salary should be Rs. 25000/-.
- Students should have College ID proof.
- Last 3 Months Bank Statement.
How do get a personal loan for Students from Home Credit?
The entire process of applying for a Home Credit Personal Loan is 100% digital. By following some simple steps, you can take loans up to 5 lakhs. But you have to understand the complete process of filling the form thoroughly as most of the loan rejections are due to filling the form incorrectly. So, you must read the procedure we have mentioned carefully.
- You must click on the link given below and the Home Credit Personal loan form will open in front of you.
- Customers need to enter their name, mobile number, email ID, and city pin code and click on ‘start journey now
- Customers will be redirected to the google play store and download the Home Credit app.
- Customers need to enter their mobile number and verify with the OTP.
- Sign up using any one option like Google or Facebook and proceed to the next step.
- Submit the required personal details, set a password, select a profession, and go ahead.
- Complete email ID verification by clicking on ‘Verify email’
- Customers need complete KYC, enter their PAN card number then select KYC documents type then upload front and back side images of the document and click on ‘Submit’
- Now submit employment details monthly net salary, and designation then uploads the employment proof document.
- Customers need to complete the video KYC, start the camera from the screen and record a video, and read out the text slowly which will appear on the screen.
- On the next screen enter the IFSC code and upload a 3 months salary statement. (Only for salaried professionals)
- Now the customers need to select the amount of loan that they want to borrow and select the tenure and click on ‘Request’
- A pop-up window will appear on the screen if the customer wants to transfer the loan amount to the Paytm account or Bank account. Select the right option and go ahead.
- If the customers match all the criteria, the system will approve the application and the loan will be disbursed immediately. Customers will be informed through the message.
Home Credit Personal Loan Apply Now Button Link
- Stash Fin Personal Loan Available at Lowest Interest Rate
- Navi Instant Personal Loan Available on Lowest Interest Rate
Home Credit Personal Loan Customer Care
By Phone: You can call on the company’s customer care number at 0124-622-8888
Email: You can also contact customer care via email. The email address for specific queries is below:
- Loan Queries: [email protected]
Home Credit Personal Loan Payment
Your Loan payment will be done online or offline mode. You can choose one of the following methods to pay your bills online:
Net-Banking: You can use the facility of Net-Banking to pay your Loan with the help of your mobile or website.
NEFT/IMPS: If you do not have a net-banking account, you can pay your bills through NEFT or IMPS Facility.
Auto-Debit facility: You can set your Lon payment to auto-debit. Doing so will automatically deduct Personal loan payments from your account.
UPI: At present, UPI traction is being used a lot. You can pay for your Loans using several applications like GPay and Phonepe.
Home Credit India Finance Private Limited
DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C, 3rd Floor,
DLF Cyber City Phase II,
Gurugram – 122002, India.
Home Credit Loan App Detail
|Application Name||Home Credit – Personal Loan|
|Updated on||Sep 26, 2022|
|App Download Size||50.35 MB|
|Website Link||Home credit.co.in|
|Released on||Apr 10, 2017|
|Home Credit Personal Loan Review||4.4 star|
What is Personal Loan?
Personal loans help you to borrow money for a price of a personal nature – be it for some other requirement such as an emergency, education, family marriage, or home renovation. With the Home Credit Personal Loan App, with various loans ranging from 10k to 5 Lakhs, you can enjoy an interest rate of 1% per month with flexible functions ranging from 12 to 48 Months.
What is an EMI?
EMI Stands for Equated Monthly Instalment. Which is the fixed amount paid for the repayment of your loan. It includes both the principal component and the interest amount. It gives you the convenience and benefit of repaying the personal loan amount in small and easy installments.
What are the benefits of a Home Credit Personal Loan?
There are instant personal loans ranging from Rs 10k to Rs 5 lakh with fewer documents, which customers can transfer to their savings account in just 15 minutes.
How to apply for Home Credit Personal Loan online?
You need to install the Home Credit Personal Loan app and create your account. In which you must fill in a lot of important information. After filling in this data, the app will show your “Instant Personal Loan” eligibility, along with an eligible interest rate and tenor. After successfully checking the eligibility criteria, you will fill in the loan details. After that, you will fill in the bank details so that can loan amount will be transferred to your bank account.
What is the Home Credit Personal Loan Interest Rate?
You will get a Home Credit Personal Loan from 10k to 5 lakhs with an interest rate of 12% to 36% per annum. The loan is available from this app through a Fully digital and contactless process. You can use this money for bill payments, personal expenses, etc.
How can I repay my Home Credit Personal Loan?
In the case of prepayment, the loan provider can make the payment through net banking, UPI, or online services. Make sure the required amount is available in the bank account every month from the date of EMI.
How to contact Home Credit personal loan customer care?
For any query related to a personal loan, you can also call on customer care number 0124-622-8888. You can also get your questions answered by sending mail to [email protected]
How can I calculate the EMI payable before availing of a personal loan from the Home Credit loan app?
You can check the EMI payable using EMI Calculator. You can enter the required details to check EMI payable and emissions payable. This feature is free for you.