Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard is a co-branded credit card brought to you by Bajaj Finserv in association with RBL Bank. Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard allows users to enjoy significant annual savings on offline and online spending and earn reward points across multiple categories.
Once the user accumulates enough Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard Reward Points, the user can redeem them for discounts, gift vouchers, etc. Some popular Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard offers to include free movie tickets, discounts on flight bookings, and complimentary lounge access.
Must Read this: – Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Apply Online Now
Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Binge SuperCard
|Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Binge SuperCard
|Rs 999 + GST
|12x rewards on online & Bajaj Finserv app spends
|Avail 5% cashback up to Rs 1,000 on down payments
|21 to 65 Years
|Shop more, save more
|Shop unlimited and save up to Rs 55,000 annually on the Bajaj Markets co-branded credit card
Must Read this: – SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card – Check Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits of Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard
The Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard helps you finance all your needs with ease. Experience industry-first features like 12x rewards on online and in-app spending, movie ticket offers, and milestone rewards.
- 12x rewards on online & Bajaj Finserv app spend: Get 12x reward points on online spends and spends made via Bajaj Finserv App (including wallet load) except on education, insurance, utilities & rent payments
- Annual milestone rewards: Get 10,000 reward points on spends crossing Rs 2,00,000 per year
- Cashback on down payment: Get 5% cashback on down payments of your No Cost EMI loan at any Bajaj Finserv network partner store
- Pay with Points: Redeem your reward points to pay the down payment on the EMI network
- 1+1 on Movies Tickets: Buy 1 movie ticket and get 1 movie ticket free on BookMyShow (Any Day up to Rs 200 per month)
- Shop more, save more: Shop unlimited and save up to Rs 55,000 annually on the Bajaj Markets co-branded credit card
- Fuel Surcharge waiver: Get a waiver of up to Rs 100/month on fuel Purchases worth Rs 400 – Rs 4,000 per transaction at any station across India
- Airport lounge access: Get complimentary access to 2 domestic airport lounges per year (1 per quarter)
- Spend-based waiver: Spend Rs 1,00,000/year to get the next year’s annual fee waived off
- Interest-free cash withdrawal: Withdraw cash from any ATM across India at no interest for up to 50 days
- Emergency advance: Convert cash limit into a personal loan for 3 months with a 1.16% monthly return & no processing fee
- EMI conversion: Convert your spends above Rs 2,500 into EMIs easily
Redemption of rewards:
Let us understand redemption through an illustration:
- Let’s say you visit a Sales store to purchase an air conditioner worth Rs 35,000
- You opt for the Bajaj Finserv easy EMI scheme
- Use the reward points on your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard to make the down payment of your air conditioner of Rs. 5,000 at a fixed value of 20 paise
- You get an instant cashback of 5% on your down payment (up to Rs 1,000) in your account in the next cycle
Must Read this: – SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card – Features & Benefits, Apply Now
Key Benefits of Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard
Rewards: By using Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Credit Card, you get Reward Points under many offers, which you can use to online purchase many products. These reward points can be accumulated to obtain a great gift, which makes credit cards even more popular.
Low interest: The credit limit available on a credit card is a kind of unsecured loan, which you can use anytime as an instant personal loan. You are charged a lower interest rate for converting your credit limit into a loan. In such a situation, an Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard credit card proves to be very beneficial for you.
CIBIL Score improvement: At present, CIBIL Score plays a good role in our life. We need a loan to fulfill our financial needs. Any bank, NBFC, and financial institution check the CIBIL score of the person before giving a loan. When you pay your credit bill regularly, a Credit card helps us improve your CIBIL score fast.
Cashback: Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard with which you get cashback offers like 5% cashback on online shopping, cashback on using your credit card to pay utility bills, 1% cashback on fuel, etc.
Auto payment of bills: With Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard, you can set it to auto-pay using the Bajaj Finserv mobile app to pay your bills. You can check all your accounts, like mobile bills, electricity bills, telephone bills, etc. Principal payments can also be put on Auto Pay. Every month your bill will be automatically deducted from your savings account.
Must Read this: – SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card – Check Features & Benefits
Eligibility Criteria for Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard
- Employment type: Salaried & Self-employed
- The primary cardholder should be between the age of 21 to 65 Years
- Applicants must have a regular source of income
- The individual should either be a Resident of India or a Non-Resident Indian.
- The customer’s mobile number should be linked with Aadhar Card.
- Minimum CIBIL Score Required 720+ (Salaried) and 750+ CIBIL (Self Employed)
- Other Criteria: The customer needs to have an existing credit card with a credit limit of Rs 50,000
- Applicant must also be an existing Bajaj Finserv customer and Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card, holder
Documents for Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard application:
- PAN card photocopy
- Color photograph
- Latest pays lip/Form 16/IT return copy as proof of income
- Residence proof Passport/Ration Card/ Electricity bill/ Landline telephone bill.
- Identity proof Passport/ Driving license/ PAN card/ Aadhaar card.
- Latest Income Tax Return/Audit proof, balance sheet, or P&L statement/Business financial statements.
Must Read this: – IndusInd Bank Credit Card – Check Features & Benefits
How to apply for a Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard online?
The Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard comes with exclusive offers. If you want to get RBL Bank SuperCard, you can apply for this credit card by following some easy steps.
- Customers to click on the link below and they will be redirected to the Bajaj Finserv Page where the customer needs to apply using their mobile number and OTP verification
- After mobile OTP verification, the customer has to fill in other details such as gender, full name, PAN card number, date of birth, current address, Email ID, choose employment status – Salaried/Self Employed, etc., and submit the application
- If the customer is approved, they will be redirected to the VKYC page or the process can go offline where the customer will receive a call from the bank after submitting the application
- The applicant needs to complete VKYC for biometrics and the case will be pending approval with the bank
BAJAJ FINSERV RBL BANK SUPERCARD
Click on the Apply Now Button
Must Read this: – SBI Credit Card – Check Features & Benefits
Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard Payment
Credit card bill payments can be done online mode. You can choose one of the following methods to pay your bills online:
Net-Banking: You can use the facility of Net-Banking to pay your credit card bills with the help of your mobile or website.
NEFT/IMPS: If you do not have a net-banking account, you can pay your bills through NEFT or IMPS Facility.
Auto-Debit facility: You can set your credit card payments to auto-debit. Doing so will automatically deduct credit card payments from your account.
UPI: At present, UPI traction is being used a lot. You can pay for your credit cards using several applications like GPay and Phonepe.
How to Track Your Application Status?
If you have applied for Bajaj Finserv RBL Credit Card, you can check your credit card application status by following a few easy steps.
- You have to visit the official website of Bajaj Finserv.
- You will find the Track My Application link under the Apply tab.
- Enter your Mobile number and OTP.
- Your credit card application will be displayed on the screen.
To avail of the Bajaj RBL credit card tracking, opt for one of the two methods given below:
- Give a missed call to 9289222032. Receive a call from our representative to know your application status.
- Reach out to your nearest Bajaj Finserv Branch to track your RBL Credit Card application status.
Must Read this: – Tata Capital Personal Loan Apply Online Now
How to Contact Bajaj Finserv RBL Credit Card Customer Care Number?
By Phone: You can call the company’s customer care number on 022 7119 0900
WhatsApp Banking. Say ‘Hi RBL’ on 8433598888 for your registered mobile number.
Email: You can also contact customer care through email. Below is the email address for specific queries:
- Credit Card Related queries: [email protected]
- Credit Card Related queries: [email protected]
- Questions or feedback: [email protected]
RBL Bank Ltd.
One Indiabulls Centre, Tower 2B, 6th Floor,
841, Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel (W),
Mumbai 400013, India.
Phone no. – 91 22 4302 0600
Fax no. – 71 22 4302 0520
Must Read this: – IIFL Finance Personal Loan Apply Online Now
What is a Credit Card?
A credit card is a financial product offered by banks and non-banking financial companies (NBFCs). It gives cardholders access to instant credit. The amount of credit varies depending on several factors like age, the income of the cardholder, etc. Cardholders seeking credit using a credit card can pay it back in one go or installments within the stipulated due date.
What documents are required to apply for the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard?
Identity Proof: Passport, driving license, Voter ID, PAN card, Aadhaar card
Address Proof: Passport, driving license, Voter ID, PAN card, Aadhaar card, telephone bill, gas bill, postpaid mobile phone connection bill
What is the process to obtain a Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Credit Card?
To apply for the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Credit Card, you can do so through offline and online methods as well. You can apply for the card offline, by visiting the branch of Bajaj Finserv or by contacting Bajaj customer care.
Through online methods, you can apply for the card through the link provided by us. Now you can apply for Bajaj RBL Bank SuperCard by clicking on this link. On clicking the link, a form will open, which you have to fill out by following the instructions given above.
What is the annual fee of Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard?
Bajaj Finserv Double Credit Card has an annual fee of Rs 999 + GST, but spend Rs 1,00,000 per year to get the next year’s annual fee waived off
Where can I use my Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard?
You can use your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard to shop online or offline. Apart from this, you can use it to withdraw cash from any ATM without paying interest for up to fifty days.
What happens if I only pay the minimum due amount?
Paying the minimum due amount on your credit card allows you to avoid a penalty charge on the card. However, the outstanding balance gets carried forward to next month’s bill, leaving you with a large amount to pay off. It also attracts interest in the due amount.
How do I reach Bajaj Team to activate my Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard or know more about my card?
WhatsApp Banking. Say ‘Hi RBL’ on 8433598888 from your registered mobile number.
You can call the company’s customer care number on 022 7119 0900
You can also contact customer care through email at [email protected]
Can I use my credit card for international transactions?
You can use your Bajaj RBL Credit Card for international transactions. They are more helpful than other credit cards in the market as they come with a forex markup of only 3.5% of the transaction value.