IndusInd Bank Credit Card Login: Are you planning to apply for a credit card? Get an instant credit card with IndusInd Bank in 3 easy steps. Designed for the convenience of IndusInd Bank Credit Card users, IndusInd Bank offers 100% paperless application and an online credit card approval process. Click on the “Apply Now” button to receive your credit card.
Apply for Credit Card with IndusInd Bank and enjoy exclusive membership and discounts on dining, travel, online retail, entertainment, and more. Further, IndusInd Bank Credit Card reward points do not expire, so redeem them as you please or convert them into cash to pay your credit card dues. Here, you have also been provided with the apply now button link so that you do not face any problems taking credit cards.
- 1 IndusInd Bank Credit Card Status
- 1.1 Features of IndusInd Credit Cards
- 1.2 Types of IndusInd Bank Credit Cards
- 1.3 IndusInd Bank Credit Card fee and Charges
- 1.4 Eligibility to Apply for IndusInd Bank Credit Cards.
- 1.5 How to Apply for IndusInd Bank Credit Card Online?
- 1.6 IndusInd Bank Credit Card Apply Now Button Link
- 1.7 IndusInd Bank Credit Card Payment
- 1.8 How can I change my address in IndusInd Bank?
- 1.9 What is a Credit Card?
- 1.10 Can I use my credit card for international transactions?
- 1.11 What are the benefits of an IndusInd Credit Card?
- 1.12 Can a customer apply for a credit card through IndusInd’s customer care?
- 1.13 How do I check my outstanding balance on my IndusInd Bank Credit Card?
- 1.14 What are the eligibility criteria for an IndusInd Bank credit card?
- 1.15 What are the charges applicable on the IndusInd credit card?
IndusInd Bank Credit Card Status
|Credit Card Variant||Suitable for|
|EazyDiner Credit Card||Lifestyle and Rewards|
|Legend Credit Card||Lifestyle and Rewards|
|Platinum Aura Edge Visa Credit Card||Lifestyle and Rewards|
|Platinum Visa Credit Card||Lifestyle and Rewards|
|Club Vistara Explorer Credit Card||Lifestyle and Rewards|
- IDFC First Bank Credit Card Apply Online Now
- AU Small Finance Bank Credit Card Login
- MoneyTap Instant Personal Loan Apply Online Now
Features of IndusInd Credit Cards
Rewards Points: Get reward points every time you swipe your credit card and earn bonus points when you achieve milestone spending. Be it eating out at your favorite restaurants, a movie plan with friends, or the weekend grocery shopping, enjoy the world of discounts and freebies with your IndusInd bank credit card.
Life Time Free Waivers: Choose from a range of IndusInd Bank credit cards with zero joining and annual charges. Apply for your Indus Easy Credit Card today and enjoy it for the rest of your life without paying a single penny!
Rewards that Never Expire: The reward points earned on your IndusInd Bank credit card do not carry an expiry date. So, redeem them whenever you want or convert them into cash to pay your credit card dues.
Fuel Charges Waiver: No need to pay an additional surcharge every time you spend on fuel as with the Indus Easy Credit Card, you get a waiver on your fuel surcharge on all the petrol pumps across India.
Airport Lounge Access: Travel in style with the IndusInd Bank Credit Card. Enjoy complimentary airport lounge access across several domestic and international airports.
Cashbacks: Now save more with IndusInd Bank Instant Credit Cards that come with attractive cashback deals and offers.
Types of IndusInd Bank Credit Cards
EazyDiner Credit Card
Savor the best of cuisine as IndusInd Bank and EazyDiner bring to you EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card.
- 12 months EazyDiner Prime membership worth INR 1,995.
- 2000 welcome bonus Eazy Points.
- The Postcard Hotel stay voucher is worth INR 5,000.
- Avail an Extra 25% discount up to Rs 1000 off Every time you eat out & pay on the app via PayEazy.
Legend Credit Card
With a unique contactless feature and a card design that enables you to make a fast, convenient, and secure everyday purchase.
- Earn 1 reward point for every Rs 100 spent on Weekdays and earn 2 reward points for every Rs 100 spent on Weekends.
- Exclusive Bonus Rewards: Earn 4000 Bonus Reward points on spending Rs 6 lakhs or more in a year.
- Enjoy the benefit of Discounted Foreign Currency Mark up at 1.8% on foreign currency transactions done on your Primary & Add-on card.
- Comprehensive Golf Program
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Platinum Aura Edge Visa Credit Card
Explore a new world of rewards with the platinum Aura Edge Credit Card. With its contactless feature, it enables you to make it fast, convenient, and secure.
- Unique Contactless Feature
- Flexibility to choose Reward Plans to suit your lifestyle
- Earn up to 4X Reward Points on select merchant categories
- Fuel Surcharge waiver
Platinum Visa Credit Card
A credit card that allows you to earn rewards faster and helps you redeem them at your convenience.
- Get 1.5 Reward Points for every Rs 150 spent
- Entertainment Offers
- Comprehensive Insurance Benefits
Club Vistara Explorer Credit Card
A life that’s fully equipped is good. But a fully luxurious life, is a Grand life, A lifestyle that allows you to spread your wings wider and explore all the new genres of life that make it feel like a Fiesta. And to give you this experience of a Grand Life, we bring you the Club Vistara Explorer Credit Card – a card that’s laden with luxury, privileges, rewards, and more.
- Zero Foreign Currency Mark-up on all international spends
- Complimentary Business Class ticket vouchers upon achieving milestone spends.
- Bes-in-class Rewards Program.
- 20% off on BookMyShow on Events and Theatre bookings using your Club Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorer Credit Card.
IndusInd Bank Credit Card fee and Charges
|Type of Charge||Fee|
|Annual fee||Depend on card|
|Finance charges||0.75% – 3.99% per month|
|Late Payment Charges||15% of the total amount due (subjected to a minimum of Rs.100 and a maximum of Rs.1000)|
|Cash Advance fee||Rs.250|
|Over Limit Charges||Nil|
|Rewards redemption fee||Nil|
|Card Replacement Fee||Rs.100|
|Foreign Currency mark-up||1.8% – 3.5%|
|Fuel Surcharge||1% of the transaction amount (Waived up to Rs.400 per statement cycle)|
Eligibility to Apply for IndusInd Bank Credit Cards.
Before you apply for a new credit card, it is important to check whether you fulfill the credit card eligibility criteria. Check out the eligibility conditions for Indus Easy Credit Cards below:
- Age: To apply for a credit card online you must be at least 21 years old. On the other hand, the upper-limit age is 60 years or retirement age, whichever is earlier.
- Income: Your net monthly income should be at least Rs.20,000.
- Occupation: All Salaried and Self-Employed individuals can apply for an instant credit card with IndusInd bank.
- Credit score: To pass credit card eligibility, you need to have a good CIBIL score.
Documents needed for online credit card application
- No physical documents are required.
- Keep your Aadhaar and PAN number handy to speed up the application process
- Proof of residence if your current address is different from the one in Aadhaar
How to Apply for IndusInd Bank Credit Card Online?
- Click on the link below to apply for IndusInd Bank Credit Card.
- Customers to click on the below link, check their basic pre-filled details and add any other required details, accept the terms & conditions and submit
- Customers will be redirected to the IndusInd Bank web page
- The customer needs to complete the rest of the process on the IndusInd Bank page
- Customers need to enter their details such as Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, and Pin code number and click on “Verify mobile number”
- Tick the Declaration and Authorizations checkboxes, and click on ‘Generate OTP’
- An OTP will be sent to the customer’s mobile number. Enter the OTP click on ‘Verify OTP’ and click on “Next”
- Enter PAN, nationality, gender, and date of birth, and click on ‘Next’
- Enter the Aadhaar number and click on ‘Get OTP’
- Fill in the address details such as ownership type, pin code, city, etc., and click on ‘Next’
- Enter the company name, designation, industry type, etc., and click on ‘Next’
- Click on ‘View more details for any card to know the benefits.
- Select the card that the customer wishes to apply for and click on ‘Get Now
- Enter the verification code sent to the mobile number and click on ‘Submit OTP’
- To Complete the video KYC, click on ‘Proceed for video KYC’
- Once the bank approves a credit card application, it may take up to 14-20 working days for the credit card to reach the customer’s registered address
IndusInd Bank Credit Card Apply Now Button Link
IndusInd Bank Credit Card Payment
Credit card bill payments can be done online or offline mode. You can choose one of the following methods to pay your bills online:
Net-Banking: You can use the facility of Net-Banking to pay your credit card bills with the help of your mobile or website.
NEFT/IMPS: If you do not have a net-banking account, you can pay your bills through NEFT or IMPS Facility.
Auto-Debit facility: You can set your credit card payments to auto-debit. Doing so will automatically deduct credit card payments from your account.
UPI: At present, UPI traction is being used a lot. You can pay for your credit cards using several applications like GPay and Phonepe.
IndusInd Credit Card FAQ:
How can I change my address in IndusInd Bank?
The address can be changed through internet banking. When you are trying to change your address through Internet Banking, you will need to submit copies of your address proof online. Please note that you can also call IndusInd Bank customer care and ask for a change of your address.
What is a Credit Card?
A credit card is a financial product offered by banks and non-banking financial companies (NBFCs). It gives cardholders access to instant credit. The amount of credit varies depending on several factors like age, the income of the cardholder, etc. Cardholders seeking credit using a credit card can pay it back in one go or installments within the stipulated due date.
Can I use my credit card for international transactions?
Yes, you can use your IndusInd Bank Credit Card for international transactions. They are more helpful than other credit cards in the market as they come with a forex markup of only 1.80% for Legend Credit Card.
What are the benefits of an IndusInd Credit Card?
IndusInd credit cards offer something to every customer depending on his/her financial needs. They offer benefits ranging from rewards, and cashback to entertainment and doing offers.
Can a customer apply for a credit card through IndusInd’s customer care?
Yes, customers can contact IndusInd Bank Credit Card customer care of the bank at 1860 500 5004 or +91- 22- 44066666 and talk to the customer care representative about the credit card application process.
How do I check my outstanding balance on my IndusInd Bank Credit Card?
You can check the balance on your credit card through the bank’s internet banking portal. You can also use the IndusInd bank mobile app to check your credit card balance.
What are the eligibility criteria for an IndusInd Bank credit card?
The eligibility criteria to apply for an IndusInd Bank credit card is:
1. You should be an Indian resident and at least 18 years of age.
2. The bank will ask you to submit documents for address proof, identity proof, and income proof along with your PAN card.
What are the charges applicable on the IndusInd credit card?
Interest and Late payment charges are applicable if the minimum due amount is not paid by the due date. Overlimit charges are applicable if the total outstanding dues on the credit card exceed the assigned credit limit.