With the “Instant Personal Loan” app, you can get your loan amount within 24 hours. On the contrary, taking a loan from a bank requires a lot of documents and time to get the loan.
Prefer Credit is an app designed for the middle-income group. It gives instant personal loans of up to 3,00,000 directly to your bank account so you can grow personally and professionally. Here we will guide you through the method of an instant personal loan and the link to apply for the loan so that you will not face any problems in availing of the loan.
Instant Personal Loan App Customer Care Number and App Detail
|Instant Personal Loan Interest Rate||Between 18% to 36% per annum|
|Personal loan Process||Completely digital, Contactless, Paperless Process|
|Processing Fee||Processing Fees of Up to 5% will be deducted from the loan amount|
|Loan tenure||6 to 36 Months|
|Maximum Loan Amount||10k to 3 Lakh at flexible EMIs|
|Age Limit||22 to 55 years old.|
|Example Loan||Loan Amount: Rs 1,00,00 |
Tenure: 12 months
Interest Rate: @24% per annum
EMI Amount: Rs 945
Total Interest Payable: Rs 1,347
Processing Fees (incl. GST): Rs 2,00
Total Amount Payable: 11,547/- including Processing Fee +GST
|Instant Personal Loan Customer Care Email ID||[email protected] |
Features of Instant Personal Loan App
Loan Amount: On this application, you get a loan of 10k to 3 Lakh, which you can take any time.
Without Security Loan: You do not need to deposit security while taking a loan from Prefr Instant Personal Loan App. Here you get loans up to 3 Lakh without a collector.
Minimum Documentation: Very few documents are required from you to apply for a loan on the Prefr Instant Loan app. You can apply for the loan here with your Aadhar card and PAN.
Digitally Process: You don’t need to submit any documents manually if you apply for a loan here. Here the entire loan process is 100% online.
Instant Cash Loan: With the complete process of availing loan online, you get an idea of how much loan you will get here in just 5 minutes. You can transfer all your approved loans to your savings account instantly.
Low Processing Fee: You are charged a low processing fee on the loan amount get by you, which makes this application different from other applications.
Improve Credit Score: Your CIBIL score gets better once you repay your loan successfully.
Register NBFC: Prefr Instant Personal Loan App is a registered NBFC (Non-Banking Financial Company) following RBI guidelines.
Prefr Instant Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Indian citizens
- The age should be between 22 to 55 years.
- The person should have his PAN card.
- The mobile number should be linked with the Aadhar card.
- Savings account statement for three months.
- Here only a salaried person can apply for the loan.
- CIBIL score should be 700+. A good credit score increases the loan amount
- Your minimum salary Should be Rs. 18k (Metro – Tier 1 City) 15k (Tier 2 Cities) Self-Employed 22k.
How to apply for a personal loan on Prefr Instant Personal Loan?
The entire process of applying for a Prefr Instant Personal Loan is 100% digital. By following some simple steps, you can take loans up to 3 Lakh. But you have to understand the complete process of filling the form thoroughly as most of the loan rejections are due to filling the form incorrectly. So, you must read the procedure we have mentioned carefully.
- You have to click on the link given below and the Prefr Instant loan form will open in front of you.
- Customers click on the link and submit the required details like Name, mobile number, email ID, and city Pin code, then click on Start Journey.
- Click on Get Started from the screen. Then enter your mobile number and verify it with the OTP.
- In the next step, mention employment type organization type, and net monthly income.
- Now submit the personal details, like name, DOB, Email ID, PAN number, required loan amount, and purpose of the loan.
- Submit current and permanent address detail. After that provide company and work details. Mark in the check box and give permission to verify Bureau data.
- Now enter the OTP and click on Verify then the details will be verified by the system.
- In the next step, your eligible loan amount will be displayed on the screen, enter the required loan amount select the tenure, and click on Confirm & proceed.
- Now the customer has submitted a selfie and KYC documents, and click on Proceed.
- Click on the selfie and upload it. If your mobile number is linked with an Aadhaar card then select yes, mark in the check box, and click on proceed.
- Now enter your Aadhaar card number, re-enter to confirm it, and enter the security code, now select the option to get the OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter the received OTP. create a share code, and click on Proceed.
- Now the customer needs to set up auto repayment, click on Proceed and enter the bank account details. After that select, any one option Net Banking or debit Card to set up the mandate.
- N the next step, the customer can see the loan agreement on the screen, mark in the check box to accept the T&C, and click on ‘I Agree
- Now the customer’s documents will be verified by the team, once it is done the applicant’s loan amount will be disbursed into their bank account.
Instant Personal Loan Customer Care
Email: You can also contact customer care via email. The email address for specific queries is below:
- Loan Queries: [email protected]
- Loan Information: [email protected]
Instant Personal Loan Payment
Your Loan payment will be done online or offline mode. You can choose one of the following methods to pay your bills online:
Net-Banking: You can use the facility of Net-Banking to pay your Personal Loan with the help of your mobile or website.
NEFT/IMPS: If you do not have a net-banking account, you can pay your bills through NEFT or IMPS Facility.
Auto-Debit facility: You can set your Lon payment to auto-debit. Doing so will automatically deduct Personal loan payments from your account.
UPI: At present, UPI traction is being used a lot. You can pay for your Loans using several applications like GPay and Phonepe.
Prfer – Infocredit Services Pvt. Ltd.
2nd Floor, Block 2, My Home Hub,
Hitech City, Hyderabad,
Telangana – 500081.
Instant Personal Loan Apply Link:
- Stash Fin Personal Loan Available at Lowest Interest Rate
- Navi Instant Personal Loan Available on Lowest Interest Rate
Prefr Instant Personal Loan App Detail
|Application Name||Prefr: Get Instant Loan|
|Updated on||4 Oct 2022|
|Downloads||5,00,000 + Downloads|
|App Download Size||10.18 MB|
|Released on||17 Feb 2020|
|Prefr Instant Loan App Review||4.2 star|
What is Personal Loan?
Personal loans help you to borrow money for a price of a personal nature – be it for some other requirement such as an emergency, education, family marriage, or home renovation. With Prefr Instant Personal Loan App, with various loans ranging from 10k to 3 Lakh, you can enjoy an interest rate of 3% per month with flexible functions ranging from 3 to 36 Months.
What is an EMI?
EMI Stands for Equated Monthly Installment. Which is the fixed amount paid for the repayment of your loan. It includes both the principal component and the interest amount. It gives you the convenience and benefit of repaying the personal loan amount in small and easy installments.
What are the benefits of an Instant Personal Loan?
Here customers get Instant Cash Loans ranging from Rs 10k to Rs 3 Lakh with fewer documents, Which the customer can smoothly transfer to his savings account in just 15 minutes.
How to apply for Prefr Instant Personal Loan online?
If you want to take an Instant personal loan? You need to install the Prefr Instant Loan app and create your account. In which you have to fill in a lot of important information. After filling in this data, the app will show your “Instant Personal Loan” eligibility, along with an eligible interest rate and tenor. After successfully checking the eligibility criteria, you will fill in the loan details. After that, you will fill in the bank details so that can loan amount will be transferred to your bank account.
What is the Instant Personal Loan Interest Rate?
You will get an Instant Personal Loan from 10 thousand to 3 Lakh rupees with an interest rate of 18% to 36% per annum. The loan is available from this app through a Fully digital and contactless process. You can use this money for bill payments, personal expenses, etc.
How can I repay my Instant Personal Loan?
In the case of prepayment, the loan provider can make the payment through net banking, UPI, or online services. Make sure the required amount is available in the bank account every month from the date of EMI.
How to contact True Balance personal loan customer care?
For any query related to a personal loan, you can also get your queries answered by sending mail to [email protected] and [email protected]
How can I calculate the EMI payable before availing of an Instant personal loan from Prefr Instant Loan?
You can check the EMI payable using EMI Calculator. You can enter the required details to check EMI payable and emissions payable. This feature is free for you.
Why Prefr Personal Loan?
Prefr Credit is specially designed for salaried and self-employed people and it gives instant personal loans of up to 3,00,000 directly to your bank account.